The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awright... the AM-Vets finally got here. Was expecting them from 9:00AM on. They arrived at 1:00PM.

I donated a brand-new floorwashing machine (Herself bought it, but had to work too hard to use it) and a CASIO G-Shock solar powered, always accurate-to-the-second stainless watch. Some robes and dress shirts, overcoat, yada.

Wait'll you guys out there with the ring of the potty still 'round yer hineys get to 8 fargin DECADES.

I lost enough weight that the watchband simply could not be adjusted tighter, and the dang strap had enough room to stick two fingers through when closed on my wrist.

But get this: I had a whole 6-drawer tool chest with every tool in perfect condition. They could not take it...

The GI's they help could not use the tools. Gawd, I am lucky. I shoulda died that day.

I don't see where you are getting that post number from, is it something only the mods can see?
Total postings since the start correct?

From the home page click on forums and go to the bottom. It is on the right we are now at 999,889. 111 to go......

Pat on the asss and a copy of the home game.

The wind was terrible here as well. Beautiful bud Mr Big.
I got it
See the source image

Yesterday another fire broke out here. This one is south of town and it blew up in a hurry. Authorities had to close the highway and a lot of folks have been evacuated. The fire jumped the highway late yesterday afternoon and now it’s burning on Fort Carson as well.

Lots of gardening to catch up on today. I took lots of cuts of Strawberry OG and Red Cheese, moved my CJ mom to the flower room and rearranged the veg. Thinking I probably deserve a bowl now.

Latest posts

Back