The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
images.jpeg

Couple bud pics from the Cherry Choke I have flowering right now. Getting close to the finish. I was a little bummed that I got a bad male/female ratio on this batch, only got the one girl out of five I had going. Had good luck with their stuff otherwise though.
Luckily I had some clones grown up enough to take up the slack left by the males I had to cull.

IMG_20201012_042021_248.jpg
IMG_20201012_042021_249.jpg

Good morning OFC

Anyone using a keef tumbler , you know the ones with a motor on them?...I could probably make one using one of those low voltage motors off of a spit on the bbq but that’s to much work......

these suckers are expensive

DRY SIFT EXTRACTOR
$1,399.00

The easiest, cleanest and safest method for extracting kief and pollen — The Kief Thief uses solventless extraction to gently separate resins from your flower.

9B6B8535-4743-42B7-85A3-08CFEA51FEA8.jpeg

Good morning OFC

Anyone using a keef tumbler , you know the ones with a motor on them?...I could probably make one using one of those low voltage motors off of a spit on the bbq but that’s to much work......

these suckers are expensive

DRY SIFT EXTRACTOR
$1,399.00

The easiest, cleanest and safest method for extracting kief and pollen — The Kief Thief uses solventless extraction to gently separate resins from your flower.

View attachment 265352
They make cheaper versions and are simple to make if you gather the parts

Beside anything Named Keef is most likely Garbage made in China
We call it Flower Pollen

Latest posts

Back