The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See the source image

Ride that Hardly hard baby

I had an electrician out to my house this morning. Main breaker went out. Had some power but not enough for the air conditioners. It was a little uncorfortable but my main concern was the plants. I have a few growing and a bunch hanging to dry. No temp or humidity control. Quick fix and they seem to be ok

I had an electrician out to my house this morning. Main breaker went out. Had some power but not enough for the air conditioners. It was a little uncorfortable but my main concern was the plants. I have a few growing and a bunch hanging to dry. No temp or humidity control. Quick fix and they seem to be ok
What was it a bad leg coming in from power head?

When I first called him yesterday he said it sounded like a bad leg or neutral. I had power in some parts of the of the house but not others. The fridge was off but when I switched on this backup window unit I have to see if it worked, It didn't come on but the fridge did. That's when I knew something was definitely wrong. I fix cars. I don't mess with anything that may burn the house down! Thankfully just replacing the main breaker fixed the problem

When I first called him yesterday he said it sounded like a bad leg or neutral. I had power in some parts of the of the house but not others. The fridge was off but when I switched on this backup window unit I have to see if it worked, It didn't come on but the fridge did. That's when I knew something was definitely wrong. I fix cars. I don't mess with anything that may burn the house down! Thankfully just replacing the main breaker fixed the problem
OK That main breaker would produce a bad leg , Glad you got it fixed up.

Latest posts

Back