The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gawd! You are correct. Didja ever try to write down a step-by-step procedure accounting for movement, coordination, breathing, timing...

While stoned outa yer skull? (*like now*) 🤗

If I can try again for that part: Trust yer Unca, even with a big hit, you have the ability to take that last sip. Even after casually putting the stopper in, etc.

But Lo!! By by yonder comes Himself Count de Monay with the Final Anagnorisis!!

de Count speaketh the truth-eth, d'ythee?:

"For it is written, on thy secondeth try, thou wilst be in genuine eadness."
Learn so much with this cast of characters we have in our group !!

both turbo and earlene are kinda like pets, some fine eatin right there when the time comes...I got both as baby piglets, turbo was supposed to be a minature pot belly pig...my ass, he's over 280 lbs. and can't run due to his size...I tossed a moving blanket over him and dove on top while pushing him off his feet...once he was on his side it was easy peasy to hold him down while tyler clipped the cutters...twas quite funny, almost clipped the fat boys tongue while clipping the cutter... :eek:
Sounds like what I have to do to cut my dogs nails

Gawd! You are correct. Didja ever try to write down a step-by-step procedure accounting for movement, coordination, breathing, timing...

While stoned outa yer skull? (*like now*) 🤗

If I can try again for that part: Trust yer Unca, even with a big hit, you have the ability to take that last sip. Even after casually putting the stopper in, etc.

But Lo!! By by yonder comes Himself Count de Monay with the Final Anagnorisis!!

de Count speaketh the truth-eth, d'ythee?:

"For it is written, on thy secondeth try, thou wilst be in genuine eadness."
I don’t know Walt. That last little sip may just make me “let the smell out of the bag” if u know what I mean. The green eyed witch would be upset with me for stinking up the den and you would clobber me for wasting about 37 Re-inhales 😂 it may be worth the extra step for me to get rid of that step one hit in the bag before taking that last sip. Just sayin’

I've been up for some time now, been at war with animal control...I stopped short in telling them that earl needed to be shot, not the dogs...I'm furious how that piece of shiit treats his dogs and how they angrily eat the fence on the way onto my yard...they told me to shoot the dogs, I told them to do their fuggin job and quit being lazy county employees...if I get no relief today I call the local news channel who loves exposing shiit like this...he gives his people a bad name...

I've been up for some time now, been at war with animal control...I stopped short in telling them that earl needed to be shot, not the dogs...I'm furious how that piece of shiit treats his dogs and how they angrily eat the fence on the way onto my yard...they told me to shoot the dogs, I told them to do their fuggin job and quit being lazy county employees...if I get no relief today I call the local news channel who loves exposing shiit like this...he gives his people a bad name...

I love your attitude sir ,, hahaha .. it's not funny how you have to publically shame a government entity to just get some peace.

I told a txdot supervisor that his mouth is nothing but watermelon talk .. juicy and sweet and no substance and it was all about the ditch mowers tearing up my driveway ...... lazy guberment arsewipes

before I could think about making a video one of earls pit bulls blew a hole in the fence and attacked...a 2 year old child was close to the fence so I ran to the 4 wheeler to arm myself...by the time I got to the dog he had pulled his head out and was back on earls property...this shiit has got to stop, my ignorant pig neighbor could care less, dogs never get taken out to run, they just fight and the county permits it...I had him fined $2250 a few months ago, now serious action is needed...I need to take earl out of the equasion to solve the issue...I did cut the cutters off the fat boy, boy was he pissed...

boo wish your neighbor would move. Hope the little child will be alright. People like that give the pit bull a bad dog or any dog at that. I find pit bull to be one of the most lovable buddies.

Latest posts

Back