The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This weird creatchy-poo showed up at my neighbor's house. We dunno whut it is.

1653493166419.jpeg

Looks like racing pheasant from Indianapolis...

Holy smokeless!! Gotta see this, sound up or it makes no sense:

Watching that made my eyeballs hurt! Amazing.
I’ve had three pit Bull mixes. They looked a bit scary to some but we treated them like babies socialized exercised and they were always good with children and other dogs. Some folks should not own dogs. Dogs are definitely dogs and if neglected not trained and taken care of, they will do what they will by instinct not knowing any better…
It's all how they're raised. I adopted a full blood adult border collie from a really bad situation. No matter what I've done to help him, he can't be trusted around people. He loves his girls (Old Hen & Pullet) and me, but would flat out eat someone if I wasn't there to stop him. There's no socializing this guy, and beings how I'm not going to be here forever, I kinda like the idea that he would kill or die protecting the girls.

I wonder whut the heck he is doin' in South Floriduh...
There's all kinds of critters that don't belong in Florida, but they're there, anyhoo. I've ever heard they've got Canadians living there! 🤪

This weird creatchy-poo showed up at my neighbor's house. We dunno whut it is.

View attachment 297991

Looks like racing pheasant from Indianapolis...
He’s looking for them grocery’s you give to the other animals. Very pretty maybe he escaped from a refuge down there

Latest posts

Back