The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pheasant has a band on. Pretty bird. :cool:
Yes, I noted that... and went back and re-checked my interloper -- no band. Woulda seen it becuz I got a really good look at it before I got a half-assed picture of it.

While I am at it, yet another weird "not susposed to be here" birdie showed up that I got a coupla pictures of. Wait here while I find one/them...

Dangit!! I'm searchin' for the pics of the white birdie that could be anywhere. If you know what "to pi the type" means... it means to scatter little pictures everywhere. I've got pictures originally stored on an IBM PCjr.

Would this distract you? Along with this story: Herself had to park outside. He stayed.
1653556364721.jpeg

or this...
1653556539692.jpeg

Jadey Baby turned around and saw Big Bird -- her favorite character! She pulled away from Mama and ran over and hugged Clumsy up to her elbows in his feathers.
Second pic: She shrieked in Clumsy's face, and like all Giant White turkeys, he gobbled back right in Jadey Baby's face. To her delight. You can see it in her pose.
Third pic, she noticed the big, fleshy, loose "turkey nose" and grabbed it. Fourth pic, she pulled Clumsy's nose... Note how from Pic #1 to Pic #4, Clumsy never moved a muscle as the child molested him. He weighed 50 pounds... neighbor's pet that lived at the Chateau 90% of the time.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back