The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Graywolf that is one big wild hog where is that picture taken? We have wild hogs out here in GA never see one that big.

As I recall, it was taken in Turkey, but the picture was widely distributed a few years back with claims it was from various other places like Texas and Louisiana. They are omnivorous, so I wouldn't want to encounter one in the wild with just a big stick.

boo wish your neighbor would move. Hope the little child will be alright. People like that give the pit bull a bad dog or any dog at that. I find pit bull to be one of the most lovable buddies.

They really are lovers with family and friends and to be reconned with if you're not.

Hugz.jpg

I’ve had three pit Bull mixes. They looked a bit scary to some but we treated them like babies socialized exercised and they were always good with children and other dogs. Some folks should not own dogs. Dogs are definitely dogs and if neglected not trained and taken care of, they will do what they will by instinct not knowing any better…

Morning Ness , Going to water a few plants and cut the front yard today
Want to really run the new wacker out a bit , Have 30 days to send it back.
Amazon return policy You?

It seems like these days that new thing brake. My new stove has a problem I got to call the repair man. Took 5 year service. I had a new fan, air conditioner, washer all broke in a short time after buying them.

It seems like these days that new thing brake. My new stove has a problem I got to call the repair man. Took 5 year service. I had a new fan, air conditioner, washer all broke in a short time after buying them.
I have a Electric yard blower by EGO too , I have had that over 7 yrs and it is still blowing strong, what is also good is that they can use the same battery.
So if I am doing a big wack job and run out of power I have the blower battery as a back up.

Why spend 200 dollars on something that will last many years to come
over the cheap throw away crap from other Countries that break in the 1st yr costing
A lot less..............................
Remember what Ben Franklin said
“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.”

As I recall, it was taken in Turkey, but the picture was widely distributed a few years back with claims it was from various other places like Texas and Louisiana. They are omnivorous, so I wouldn't want to encounter one in the wild with just a big stick.

They really are lovers with family and friends and to be reconned with if you're not.

View attachment 297972
look at that face!!!:)

My whole kitchen is American made. Same with the washer and dryer. All relatively new and the fridge has had ice maker issues twice and the dishwasher once. My truck is Japanese but assembled in the USA ....13 years old and 115,000 miles with only a window motor needing repairs.

I have to comment on Chewy.com. We were on auto ship and had double ordered so we had reserve in these stupid times . I got on their site to cancel and asked could I return a order of 2 bags ( $116) ( we had 4 and one open .) They refunded back one shipment and I had asked if i should return it or donate it to a pound and they gave their condolences and said donate it . I respect that

My whole kitchen is American made. Same with the washer and dryer. All relatively new and the fridge has had ice maker issues twice and the dishwasher once. My truck is Japanese but assembled in the USA ....13 years old and 115,000 miles with only a window motor needing repairs.
Ah but the parts used ie ice makers are designed to break (made in China assembled here)

Your dishwasher makes ice cubes ?

I have to comment on Chewy.com. We were on auto ship and had double ordered so we had reserve in these stupid times . I got on their site to cancel and asked could I return a order of 2 bags ( $116) ( we had 4 and one open .) They refunded back one shipment and I had asked if i should return it or donate it to a pound and they gave their condolences and said donate it . I respect that
Chewy is my main source , My dog did not like new food a few times
Called chewy no questions asked refunded money on 40lbs bags and also asked me to donate to needy pups which we did.

I don’t know Walt. That last little sip may just make me “let the smell out of the bag” if u know what I mean. The green eyed witch would be upset with me for stinking up the den and you would clobber me for wasting about 37 Re-inhales 😂 it may be worth the extra step for me to get rid of that step one hit in the bag before taking that last sip. Just sayin’
Whatever blows your gi up, Grasshopper. But did you know the bag as an auto-stopper? You blow into it by pressing on the mouthpiece -- it closes as soon as you back away.

No loss of smoke. The bags cost $7 with other goodies included.

Latest posts

Back