Advertise On Marijuana Passion

The Original Old Farts Club

putembk

Staff member
Reaction score
Morning. 8" of snow outside with single digit temps. Snowblower is gonna get a workout. Starting it for the first time since last winter is always a challenge. Truck has a weak battery and probably won't start. Need to get it in t the shop for an oil change and now a battery which I have been waiting on but now has to be done.

RosterTheCog

Severely, Impacted ,Anal Gland...... Oh Joy.
Reaction score
Morning. 8" of snow outside with single digit temps. Snowblower is gonna get a workout. Starting it for the first time since last winter is always a challenge. Truck has a weak battery and probably won't start. Need to get it in t the shop for an oil change and now a battery which I have been waiting on but now has to be done.
I use a battery tender (trickle charger) other wise my batteries never make a winter , Chevy Trucks have gone downhil

RosterTheCog

Severely, Impacted ,Anal Gland...... Oh Joy.
Reaction score
Image result for dog lost in deep snow  animated gif

But The Dogs do Love it

Latest posts