The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fker shouldn't be up on the roof naked with his pecker hanging out. Sick bastard.😁
Not to be confused with an IDIOT up on the roof in a Chicago suburb with a rifle hanging out. Wonder how he is doing today. His dad helped him get the gun. This is as much the parents fault as his.

Had my windows washed today. They look nice. Used to do it myself......look a lot better when I call "The Guy".
41B139CC-C2DE-4B31-9893-DB6B3776FCB2.jpeg

afternoon misfits...just getting home, been a long day...I was reading pute's comments about the lazy generation...I got super lucky and found a 32 year old man from honduras that's been working steady here for the last week...always happy, smiles all day while he works his azz off...did plumbing, pressure washed for 4 days and seems to love every minute of it...he spent the day cleaning up the part of the yard where the hot tub is...sure saved me a boatload of work and pain...

We found a resourceful family from Mexico that does a nice job on odd jobs, who has now raised two industrious sons here that have set up their own handy man businesses. Their attitude more closely matches my generations outlook on finding gainful employment, and the dearth of that attitude in America's current home raised youth is distressing.

Hee, hee, hee, we started hiring out both our windows and gutters. Good judgement suggest someone our ages should not be on ladders, cause shit happens and we are more likely to break than bounce.

Latest posts

Back