The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That hit the spot. Outdoor girls will need watering today. It gets so hot they need a drink every day.

WeedHopper and Greywolf I forget which one of you gents know a lot about computers. Maybe it neither. I forget easily in these old days. Well, the computer guy told me my hard drive is gone and I would not be able to get on the internet. I'm on the internet so does that mean my hard drive is ok? What do you think?

Back is killing me today so it looks like I can do the heavy work I wanted to do.

My mammogram came back negative so no worries there about the lump they found.

Commiseration on your back pains and congratulations on passing your mamogram!!

WeedHopper and Greywolf I forget which one of you gents know a lot about computers. Maybe it neither. I forget easily in these old days. Well, the computer guy told me my hard drive is gone and I would not be able to get on the internet. I'm on the internet so does that mean my hard drive is ok? What do you think?

That would be WeedHopper my dear, I call in the pros when I break down!

When I've lost connection with the internet however, it has never had anything to do with my hard drive, but was the service, the modem, the switch, or a simple connection.

I remove and replace all the connections and reboot everything as a first step, before calling in the pros.

One hour and 8 minutes to go. I had to go out to the hydraulic shop to build a valve bank. I'm soaked to the bone. And I bet I know how I got pneumonia too. Getting hot and wet then coming into my office which is set at 74 deg with fans blowing. Needless to say you get a good chill.

mine is a Commodore 64
You bought the cheap shit. 😁 My first one was a Commodore 128 D. If I remember right, I bought it from Radio Shack. Still have it, and the original monitor. Not sure why the heck I kept it, but I did.🤪

Latest posts

Back