The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The new cordless gun are nice
over 800nails on a charge
1658406309908.png

The new cordless gun are nice
over 800nails on a charge
View attachment 303539
I have roofed very very little . I have humped enough shingles on a roof ( not no more for years ,many years) loaded a power ladder many many times seen and used airguns . There is nothing about a roof or connecting with a roof that is nice.......

I have roofed very very little . I have humped enough shingles on a roof ( not no more for years ,many years) loaded a power ladder many many times seen and used airguns . There is nothing about a roof or connecting with a roof that is nice.......
I enjoyed the feeling of the hard work at the end of the day

so do I brother ! but not that !
Its a job for the young and haveing a friend (67)
roofed his whole life and he is crippled
Not suppose to be the installer all your life , at some point a smart roofer becomes the owner and hires others to do the hard work.
I carried 2 bundles for hrs and use a pump ladder too. Both ways were just as hard when all said and done. Best way now is to pay the driver of the lift truck to set the bundles around the top areas of the roof before he leaves . best 40 dollars one will tip someone.

Not suppose to be the installer all your life , at some point a smart roofer becomes the owner and hires others to do the hard work.
I carried 2 bundles for hrs and use a pump ladder too. Both ways were just as hard when all said and done. Best way now is to pay the driver of the lift truck to set the bundles around the top areas of the roof before he leaves . best 40 dollars one will tip someone.
well worth the $

Latest posts

Back