The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Observation; You never realize just how long your beard is 'til you cut three inches off of it and nobody notices.
I had a 6" full face and shaved it all no one knows who I am it's glorious
Screenshot_20220719-234333_Gallery.jpg
✨

Man what a day. Ol lady got up grumpy this more, daughter got up grumpy so the day started bad. Called a paint store for some school bus yellow spray paint, drive 20 miles to find out the paint man doesn't have a clue, he had sun yellow. Said well it was yellow. Hit every hardware and auto parts in with only one can from Napa. Last store on the way out of town is a tractor and supply. Should have been my first stop, they had what I needed. So I hope it turns around now.

Man what a day. Ol lady got up grumpy this more, daughter got up grumpy so the day started bad. Called a paint store for some school bus yellow spray paint, drive 20 miles to find out the paint man doesn't have a clue, he had sun yellow. Said well it was yellow. Hit every hardware and auto parts in with only one can from Napa. Last store on the way out of town is a tractor and supply. Should have been my first stop, they had what I needed. So I hope it turns around now.

Latest posts

Back