The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t really like the front yard look but that’s where I’ve been seeing them in other yards right in the middle of their front yards….
They say the traps will attract more beetles , and not to place them close to the plants you want protected.
not sure n=maybe lwan grubs are better right in yard

Not even 11 am 😆 gonna b a wee bit to hot today
20220719_104825.jpg

Good morning old farts. Just doing my post in order to bring up the numbers on this thread. It’s still hot and humid in my world. Have to get out there and sweat today tho. Have to stay ahead of those dang Japanese beetles that are horning in on my eggplants and blackberries. i saw a threesome piled up on my eggplant leaf yesterday. Don’t know what to with them when I grab them off with my hand. They buzz around in my palm until they fly away. I can never kill them like squash them. Maybe I need to collect them in a jar with Spinasod in it….
hope everyone has a swell day 😊
Insecticidal soap is what I use. I am overwhelmed with a little pricks. Love my grapes.

Heat stress?
I was thinking high rh and high heat low air flow not enough cfm exhausting with that's all I got then if lean toward maybe locking out phosphate and potash in the flowering plants or not enough of those and to much nitrogen available 🤔
When In doubt flush it out I don't think it's lack if cal mag personally

Latest posts

Back