The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Teeth? You don't wanna get your manhood or fingers near the mouth of a northern pike! They keep bitin' even after you cut the head off.

The DNR wanted to breed up a new type of fish. They wanted a fish that would fight like a muskie, taste like a walleye, and have the weight of a carp. They called it the Carwalski. Came the big day, they took a tanker full of the fingerlings to the lake and poured 'em in. They drowned.

Last edited:
Strange, because when looking, I'm not seeing those members who used to be here. My understanding is they had been together for like 10 yrs or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no problems abiding by the rules. I simply asked where some members were. Not sure how that's political...?

The only real political discussion I've had on here was with you, I believe. And I certainly didnt bring politics up then, just responded to statements YOU wrote. But that's neither here nor there. "Moving forward" as you say...

Good. No politics or drama allowed. Now we can move on,,glad you agree Caw.

PS. Im sure they will pm you and give you an invite to where ever they are if thats what you want.

Last edited:
Had to fix my pool pump. Freaking propeller wore out. Pisses me off that they use plastic for a part that needs to be made out of metal. Let me guess where it was made.🤔,,oh wait,who gives a crap,,its still plastic. 😁

Wifee and I have been looking for the best maple syrup we can get online, anyone know of only the best we can have shipped would be appreciated. Seems super markets in and around are stocking a filler base product ... lot of chiiineeese

Wrong time of year here in the Mitten. Come fall, everybody and their brother will be selling it. Good stuff, too.

Spooky stuff on the idiot box, Old Hen is snoring like a drunken Marine, and my fat, fuzzy cat won't leave me alone. Just another day in paradise, and I wouldn't change a bit of it.

Good morning my old fart brethren. It be Monday morning, again, which means the youngsters need to get up and to work so that us old retired farts can sleep in and enjoy the fruits of our labors.

Saw a fish in texas they call a grinnell, don't stick your finger it its mouth. Then there are them 300 pound alligator gar i bet it can put up a fight.

Way back in the Olden Days, we useta hunt alligator gar with .22's. They really do look like alligators.

They taste OK, but the eggs are poisonous to human beans.

1598870710812.png

Never ate gar either. Caught a lot of the nasty bastards but wouldn't eatem. They will feed on anything. Teeth have bad bacteria on them. I kill the bastages and feedem to the turtles.

Latest posts

Back