The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning People
Sorry not feeling great lately.

I wanted to Welcome my Good friend @earl.dean.smooter Good Cat from other forums and friend of mine.
Nice to see you brother chime in and say hello to The Gang
He is a busy Guy and Grandpa now, who grows the herb .
See the source image
WELCOME BACK

Morning No coffee for me, blood draw for a physical.

hahahaha....the last 4-5 physicals that I’ve had I always eat some toast and have some coffee cause if I don’t , there’s a pretty good chance I can cop a migraine

i know it fvcks up the blood test but only on a few markers which I know which ones and I just tell them it’s no big deal , I’ll cut back on my sugar lol

i don’t advise anyone to be an arsehole like me but I do not like most doctors..

Unca Walt has a close relative who is a doctor and I would trust him but not many others...most of them are nothing but pill pushers for Big Pharma

food is my medicine

hahahaha....the last 4-5 physicals that I’ve had I always eat some toast and have some coffee cause if I don’t , there’s a pretty good chance I can cop a migraine

i know it fvcks up the blood test but only on a few markers which I know which ones and I just tell them it’s no big deal , I’ll cut back on my sugar lol

i don’t advise anyone to be an arsehole like me but I do not like most doctors..

Unca Walt has a close relative who is a doctor and I would trust him but not many others...most of them are nothing but pill pushers for Big Pharma

food is my medicine

YOWZA. MySonTheDoctor is a purty close relative... I think. Although he is so damn' brilliant, I haveta punch his mama right in the mouth every now and then -- can't be my kid. [/Sheriff Buford T. Justice]

But the coffee thing -- coffee squinches your veins down to teeny tubes. Drink coffee before getting poked... and you'll prolly get poked a LOT before they get any gore.

While we are on this subject. I WANT one of these! A genuine new kind of flying car.

ELECTRIC powered!

EVER kewl.

Latest posts

Back