The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning People
Sorry not feeling great lately.

I wanted to Welcome my Good friend @earl.dean.smooter Good Cat from other forums and friend of mine.
Nice to see you brother chime in and say hello to The Gang
He is a busy Guy and Grandpa now, who grows the herb .
See the source image
WELCOME BACK
Hello The Gang !
Thanks Roster ! Being a Grandpa is a full time gig ! I'm not to old to be one Am I ?
When the triple digits die off it will be time to grow some herb !

One of my neighbors is a sweet older lady whose family lives in Singapore. Choi Hau. She stopped by yesterday with a dish of Singaporean-style chicken wings. Oh, lordy. They are incredible. Nothing at all like what we are used to (think Buffalo wings). Lotsa spices and cilantro...

She has a beautiful value system: When I walked around the block to her place and left one of my mango-cakes for her, she absolutely had to even the score.

She has the cutest little short-haired happy doggie. It is adorable. Named "Ching-ching" <-- That means, "please-please" in Mandarin. One day, I heard it whining in the woods. I discovered it tangled up in brush by his busted leash. I picked him up and carried him a few hundred yards to Choi Hau's, with the little doggie doing licky-licks at me the whole way.

To get even that time, she came over and planted a snotberry tree** in my yard.

**Lychee. I love lychees.

Proud to say Boo liked my mango cake, made with my own home-grown, squirrel-fought-off mangoes. :cool:

Oh, dang... I am wordy this morning.

About Choi Hau -- She had never even seen a gun of any kind in her life... and I brought her around to my back yard firing range and showed her how to shoot an AK-47. She had a wonderful time!

My darling wifelet took several pictures of her (shades of Bonnie and Clyde) holding and shooting various weapons I set up for her to shoot. These pictures have all gone to her Singapore folks, and she is something of a rock star over there now. :p:cool: Not only did she see rifles and pistols, she was photographed firing them. Unheard of in her family.

Oh, dang... I am wordy this morning.

About Choi Hau -- She had never even seen a gun of any kind in her life... and I brought her around to my back yard firing range and showed her how to shoot an AK-47. She had a wonderful time!

My darling wifelet took several pictures of her (shades of Bonnie and Clyde) holding and shooting various weapons I set up for her to shoot. These pictures have all gone to her Singapore folks, and she is something of a rock star over there now. :p:cool: Not only did she see rifles and pistols, she was photographed firing them. Unheard of in her family.
I see you let her shoot The Casull LOL
See the source image

Been using the same Lee Turret Press since 1978. It has kinda grown on me. Absolutely nothing fancy about it but wish I had a nickel for every round I put through that press.

I loaded 12ga, .45, .38, .357 <-- And we awreddy got our nickels back, muggles: A box of .45's using melted wheel weights and old cartridges cost us only the powder and caps.

Good morning members of the OOFC.. Appears to be another fine day that is dawning. Time to get up and out to enjoy it. Ya never know when ya you're not gonna be able to anymore. Last summer really sucked for me, this one, at least I stayed out of the hospital.

earl dean smooter, welcome to the OOFC and to MP.

This is my Centennial Edition .44 Mag. They came with a Revolutionary War site engraved on the handle. Mine says "Yorktown".

It is the long-barrel version. Note that it just about completely reaches across a dining room chair seat. Eats Hydra-Shok cartridges.

44mag.jpg

Latest posts

Back