The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somethin` to warm up those cold bones :

I don't have a clue what she was doing in that video, I couldn't take my eyes off her shirt. I noticed when she started shaking and bouncing for a minute there that her shirt didn't move at all!

Magical shirt... 😇

I would like to throw a glass of cold water on the front of that shirt and see what happens.....
See the source image

Another day in the books. At least as far as the grow goes. I'm pooped. Daughter and SIL were over last night for dinner. After dinner Jr (sil) and I went downstarirs to the man cave and shot 9-ball until almost midnight. Took me a while to get going this morning but duty called and the rest of the day is mine as long as Mrs Pute doesn't find a honey do for me.

To fricken hot to go outside though. 93f and rising! Feels just like Vegas. Blast furnace out there and I wan no part of it.

Here is a question for all you oldies freaks since you are showing videos from the past.......Van Morrison and Them did a song in the 60's called Gloria. I am sure most of us remember it. But, it never reached #1on the top 40 list with them. Another one hit wonder band took it to #1.....anybody know the name of the band?

Another day in the books. At least as far as the grow goes. I'm pooped. Daughter and SIL were over last night for dinner. After dinner Jr (sil) and I went downstarirs to the man cave and shot 9-ball until almost midnight. Took me a while to get going this morning but duty called and the rest of the day is mine as long as Mrs Pute doesn't find a honey do for me.

To fricken hot to go outside though. 93f and rising! Feels just like Vegas. Blast furnace out there and I wan no part of it.

Here is a question for all you oldies freaks since you are showing videos from the past.......Van Morrison and Them did a song in the 60's called Gloria. I am sure most of us remember it. But, it never reached #1on the top 40 list with them. Another one hit wonder band took it to #1.....anybody know the name of the band?
Patti Smith Group?

Enjoy the night kind people, my belly is almost full from dinner but I'm going to top it off with something cold and sweet. First though it's time to feed my head. Later I'll watch Wicked Tuna, I don't know why that show fascinates me but I can watch it for hours. Catch you all in the early hours.

Latest posts

Back