The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning brother Boo, good night burnie. Good morning OFC, it's Thirstday....
Morning
Thristday indeed
happythirstythursday-dog.gif
th

May I make a suggestion? The AM Vets. You call them, they make a date when they will come out to you, and they pick up what you left for them.

Contact Us - AMVETS National Service Foundation They gots 800-numbers for everywhere in the country.

Done it a dozen times -- from clothes to extra hand tools to a wood lathe and everything in between (books, toys, furniture, yada).

The AM Vets will give you a [blank] receipt for tax purposes.

There's a jillion GI's and ex-GI's out there that are in bad shape, and haven't a clue about how to get out of their hole. AM Vets saves many arses every year. If you've got some equipment you really don't need or want to keep... there's a hurtin' GI out there that would give many thanks for it.

Semper fi brother! I'll check them out further. The vets were a prime focus in the past, until I found my veteran charity of choice actually got a very small percentage of my dollars donated into the hands of disabled veterans, the rest going to "expenses." Since then I just donate to my favorite disabled veteran and cut out all the middle folks.

According to Charity Navigator, AMVETS does a better job and is more transparent, though they don't have any formal agreements in place stating that they won't sell your information, nor do they reveal the names of who is minding their store.

I also never considered them for "treasures", our clothes and household items have gone to Goodwill and I usually donate building supplies to one of the local building recycle groups, like Habitat for Humanity. I'll check and see what AMVET is interested in.

Charity Navigator - Rating for AMVETS National Service Foundation

I have come to the decision we are all a little bit left of center on here.....my kind of place.....

Possibly depending on the subject.......... While left of center socially, I'm fiscally conservative and possibly to the right of Genghis Khan on some subjects.

My intimate friends would tell you that Graywolf's reputation for patience and kindliness, far exceeds that of JD Ellis's professional reputation for same.

After seeing what some of my friends post on Facebook, I've come to believe that part of the success of a forum like ours, is a firm rule to keep partisan politics out of it and focusing on what makes us kindred spirits.

Great post brother Tattered. Thats exactly why we dont allow politics on the Passion. Ive seen what it can do to a site and what it did to this site at one time. Politics has no place on a pot forum. Ppl come here to have fun and relax and share their Passion for Weed. They get all the politics they need or want from everyday living and the news.
Thanks for your input.

Bwahahaha......GW, when I said left of center I was referring to an old cliche regarding being a little on the wild and crazy side!!!! I would NEVER accuse a brother here of being politically left. Or right for that matter. There, hope I covered my ass well enough that Hippie doesn't come after me with his tooth brush!!!

Last edited:

I use an r/o filter and soil less medium and I use 7 1/2 mil/gal up until 30 days from harvest.
surely you use other supplements with that i have been running age old organics since "Hick" AKA "HiCountry" put me on to them about 20 years ago, i have tried others but always come back to Age Old, i am also in soil less medium and run 15ml per gallon r/o water and i also add some guano and floralicious but i only feed once a week and water in between. always the happiest plants on Age Old out of anything i have tried.​

surely you use other supplements with that i have been running age old organics since "Hick" AKA "HiCountry" put me on to them about 20 years ago, i have tried others but always come back to Age Old, i am also in soil less medium and run 15ml per gallon r/o water and i also add some guano and floralicious but i only feed once a week and water in between. always the happiest plants on Age Old out of anything i have tried.​

Good morning nobogart! Took me a second to remember what you were refering to. I was speaking specifically about cal/mag when I said I use 7 1/2 mil/gal up until 30 days from harvest.

In flower I use AN, the complete line. Supplements include glacial dust, cal/mag, molasses, Epson salt and OG Bio War. I also continue to use Age Old Bloom and Grow but at a reduced amount once in flower. Much of this gets cut 30 days from harvest.

Last edited:
Left of center of what,,Hippies butt hair?
Im definitely not left of center. Nascar takes a lot of lefts though. Wonder if their intestines start to stay on the left after awhile from all that pressure. 😁
Centrifical force would put yer guts to the right, ya stoner!
@Hippie420 discovers he does not always need toothbrushes
See the source image

Oh that feels so darn good
Yeah, I tired that, but the Old Hen bought a water bottle and squirts me with it when I do that.

Latest posts

Back