The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@ Big, I moved away from Wichita in 1973. Never heard of the place. I hung out at the Red Garter. My girl friend worked there. Denver is a different story.....If I had all the $$$ back that I dropped in those places over the years.......not gonna share stories....even this group would be shocked.

I know you cheap old pricks ain't gonna git yer wives/girlfriends/alternate lifestyle mates something nice for Valentine's Day, so you can print this out and pass it around to your honeys.
A3AF5C4E-5353-4F99-B2EE-ACA2D00585C0.png

they don't like being called out by their real name either, gets your a$$ thrown out of the club.

Let me tell you, Dancers are the nastiest primidone's that ever walked this Earth
They mostly hate men and do it all for the knowledge that men are stupid and sure they will take your cash if you want to give it to them.
I watched many a lonely old man spend his pay check in a few hrs and go home broke.
Never once even had any chances of going with any of them .LOL
I could tell stories here but I won't.

Oh a few of their handlers reminded me of our own @WeedHopper LOL

The protection fees were killing my profits

For those of you who know remember Cannarado from other sites his in laws owned Shotgun Willies. We would all get together on 4/20 for a party at the club. Pretty wild times going on in there..... I haven't been there in a few years now but I should own part of the place. One of my friends dropped $1,800 one night. I never did that but on several occasions I hated myself the next morning. Vegas is worse......

Those days are over now and I don't/won't go there again.

giphy.gif

I could tell stories here but I won't.

I could tell stories here and I will...😁 - don't fret Mods - I'll be cordial...!!!

Four Guys in front row - Liver Inspection Area..
One is my buddy Eddie - Bank VP - still in Banker Brighty Whitey Dress shirt -no Tie..
Dancer chick bobbin & weavin 4 $$$$, - guys obliging with greenbacks.
Dark lights glowing off Eddie's brighty whitey shirt.
She gets to him, turns away and raises her bump up,
Eddie reaches into his brighty whitey shirt pocket,
pulls out credit card,
and SWIPES her azzcrack like it was an ATM slot!!!

Laughter Roared among the Masses.
The Manager was LOL!!

The chick even chuckled..
Eddie tossed her a $5 for her troubles.

Eddie replied - AmEx - Don't Leave Home without It!!

Last edited:
Glad to see my bud brothers are up to their usual shenanigans this morning.

Just found out that after April, there will be no more e-juice to be had. All the restrictions on the components have caused most of the distributors to quit. USPS will no longer ship the stuff, and FedEx and UPS have fallen in lockstep. Any companies that remain in the business must keep meticulious records of names, addresses, and the types of products sold, and can be fined up to $10K for each and every violation. They snuck this little gem in on the Wuhan virus stimulus bill back in November.
Looks like I'll be going back to good old legal, buy 'em anywhere cigarettes. Damn.

Latest posts

Back