The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just filled my "bird" feeder.
IMG_1299.JPG
IMG_1300.JPG
IMG_1301.JPG
IMG_1302.JPG

Well. This is interesting. I just tried this weed and, someone has done a good job. I built a king size joint and found only one seed. Humidity level about right, not dried out. Still greeny. A good smoke, getting on to being as good as my strains. 1,000 pesos for 180g. Now that rec weed is legal here, at this price difference, I think there is going to be a lot more weed heading north. Compete with $9 / ounce? Impossible. I dunno. Maybe my friend is a wholesaler... I am gonna keep this in the refri, it is smelling the whole house out.

That was actually retail with taxes. I just bought an oz black market for $80oz.
Yup, I have heard that your market is totally saturated with product. Supply vs demand determines the value of anything. When first legalized we had a flood of people moving in with hopes of becoming rich. Market got saturated price took a nose dive and apparently they have moved to Oregon. Ha ha.....you can have them.

I'm out until my August harvest, so I just bought... (converts $) $54 worth. 180 grams, that's 6 oz. Loose buds, not brick weed, and seems to be sinsemilla, Smells good. So about $9 an ounce!
That is just plain fk'n stupid.....In a tent it cost many times that to grow it.....not to mention the labor, time and love that goes into doing this. I hope the idiot chokes on his own smoke.

Beautiful Yoop. I don't get deer but I spend about $25 a week on bird seed and everything has a feast....mostly the Red Winged Black Birds, Finches and Squirrels.

$9 bucks an ounce is a fair price for outdoor cannabis , the sunshine is free and so is the rain , chickens take care of bugs and pests , when cannabis becomes totally decriminalized and legalized , it will sell for about the same price as Concord grapes
Well, fun while it lasted.

What up guys.... Congrats Leafminer... now I want one under my name... hehe.

Vegas had the cheapest brick weed but we had to go over to Little Vietnam.. called so because of all the gun shots and general mayhem.. but one buddy knew, "The Guy" and we'd get a QP for $80. Go to the park, play frisbee then sit down and roll joints of the entire thing... $2ea at school. for $10 I'd get 13 joints, big fat ones too... I'd sell 5 giving me
8 joints a day to smoke, then buy more next day... did this for months..

ah the good ole days.. lol

I remember the old days when a 4 finger bag was 10 bucks.

And was $7.50 with discount.

That was actually retail with taxes. I just bought an oz black market for $80oz.

Floyd's dispensary now has $8 eights, or $64 ounces of outdoor.

Yup, I have heard that your market is totally saturated with product. Supply vs demand determines the value of anything. When first legalized we had a flood of people moving in with hopes of becoming rich. Market got saturated price took a nose dive and apparently they have moved to Oregon. Ha ha.....you can have them.

Yea, the first harvest season put a lot of would be growers out of business here in in the land of OR and WA. Most of our outdoor comes from the Southern Oregon green triangle, as our grow season is too short this far north due to rain.

The following story is true, only the names have been changed to protect the guilty.

Behind the bar of the Five Amigos, an establishment favoured by the less pretentious, we find Paco, a man of generous spirit and even more generous proportions, who is whispered to have Important Connections in a faraway city.
Or so he thought.
At harvest one year he let it be known that he could get a very good price from his “friends” for any spare marijuana his customers might wish to sell.
It´s hard to sell weed around here, because, like avocados and oranges, we are all up to our ears in it.
He soon had a massive response, and the deal was set up.

Fast asleep when they found him, he remained unconscious for some considerable time. There was no money, and no weed.
I think the town’s reaction was fairly simpatico, after all, sometimes it´s better to be on the losing side.

Latest posts

Back