The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My meth cooking, user seller, and aids infested 50 yr ol' queer neighbor that has already lately been charged with infesting two older teens with HIV put out his American flag for the national weekend holiday ..

Sounds like the neighbor nobody wants living next door.

yeah well, his grandparents owned 25 acres and eventually they passed, leaving it to their sons which one sold out and moved to Tennesee and the other allowed his 3 kids to put in mobile homes. One kid (51) died from over consuming heavy and light alcohol mixed with pills and meth over the years, another one is quiet and productive , the third is a peace of sh#t .. cops know about him but their jail does not easily accommodate aids invested birds so they let them stay free - only if he help with snitching . a sheriffs lieutenant told me this ... I told the cop that I recently retained a civil lawyer to begin lawsuits if the crap didn't stop .. it quieted down but still happening. Makes me wonder if DA prosecutors and some leo s consume the ' meth ' ,

yeah well, his grandparents owned 25 acres and eventually they passed, leaving it to their sons which one sold out and moved to Tennesee and the other allowed his 3 kids to put in mobile homes. One kid (51) died from over consuming heavy and light alcohol mixed with pills and meth over the years, another one is quiet and productive , the third is a peace of sh#t .. cops know about him but their jail does not easily accommodate aids invested birds so they let them stay free - only if he help with snitching . a sheriffs lieutenant told me this ... I told the cop that I recently retained a civil lawyer to begin lawsuits if the crap didn't stop .. it quieted down but still happening. Makes me wonder if DA prosecutors and some leo s consume the ' meth ' ,
Hi neighbor sorry to hear you burned the house down.....................
What were you storing Class B explosives?

No electric car for me. Heard nothing but bad things. I like my truck.....it's right outside. Don't think the mountains and electric cars go together. Can you get one with 4WD.....ha ha!

We've paid a premium for wind and water power for a couple decades, so driving our electric Ford focus using green power, is more like sailing.

Electric cars are also available in all wheel drives.

I bought ours as a 2013 lease turn in in 2016, with less than 20K on it, for about the price of the batteries at the time, or $12K. When the batteries fail, it will be a total.

Maintenance to 50K has been rotating the tires once and replacing them once. Not even bulb replacements, as they are all LED. The brakes are regenerating, so wear on the pads has been extremely low and it still has the originals at 50K.

I gambled that the batteries will last the 100K that was predicted, but my gas bill dropped $200/mo and my electric bill went up $50, giving it the equivalent of about 115 mpg while my 5.2L Jeep only gets about 13 mpg.

I don't drive to Tualatin and back every day anymore, but we have put about 30K on it in Portland and outlying areas and the batteries still take a full charge, with no indication they are close to failing. If it makes to $100K, my capital equipment cost will be $0.15 per mile.

It is front wheel drive only and doesn't drive well in the snow and doesn't haul much, so we keep the Jeep, but for a cheap low maintenance town grocery getter, it has been excellent. Made possible only because of the Jeep, so if we could have only one, it would have to be the Jeep.

Well, if GW says it I believe that there is a value to it. But my truck is still right outside. I just took it on a fishing trip. Put over 600 miles on her and much was 4wd. Didn't see one Hybrid or electric but I did see a lot of Stickers on trucks that started with a D. The sticker that is....get it.....I was around good people and loved it.

I've been tempted to buy one of those little Smartcars for my bar hopper. 7 miles there and 7 back. They get around 150 miles to the charge (they claim), so at 28 miles a week, it would be a safe bet I'd only charge it once a month.
Wonder how much running the air conditioning would suck the battery down?
I also worry about the poor kids that are mining the lithium for the batteries. I don't knowingly buy anything that involves slave labor.

Well, if GW says it I believe that there is a value to it. But my truck is still right outside. I just took it on a fishing trip. Put over 600 miles on her and much was 4wd. Didn't see one Hybrid or electric but I did see a lot of Stickers on trucks that started with a D. The sticker that is....get it.....I was around good people and loved it.

I take my full time all wheel Jeep for 600 mile trips and rough roads as well. I just recently saw a lineup of new electric rigs to come and predict you soon will be seeing them in the pucker brush.

I've been tempted to buy one of those little Smartcars for my bar hopper. 7 miles there and 7 back. They get around 150 miles to the charge (they claim), so at 28 miles a week, it would be a safe bet I'd only charge it once a month. Wonder how much running the air conditioning would suck the battery down? I also worry about the poor kids that are mining the lithium for the batteries. I don't knowingly buy anything that involves slave labor.

Part of the trick to long battery life is to keep it charged and when things are too hot or too cold for the batteries, it should be plugged in so that the battery heating and cooling system operates without drawing from the system.

It also makes it handy to heat up/defrost/deice or cool down ahead of time when plugged in.

Good question on AC draw, we run it as needed and it has never been issue on our under 50 mile trips.

^^^ do you wear anything with the Nike logo on it?

Excellent point! That also makes sense with regard to the racial discord they sowed.

Happy freedom day brothers and sisters, from a certified old fart who sometimes gets teary eyed about the, "rockets red glare" part part of our anthem when sung well!

No country like it anywhere else in the world, regardless of what some may believe.

I say some, because our borders are inundated by hoards of brothers and sisters who see it as the land of freedom and opportunity, so are doing everything in their power to get here.

There are not hoards, droves, or dribbles scrambling to leave, but leave us not forget that there are both foreign and domestics amongst us doing everything in their power to divide us and fragment the fabric of that which despite our faults, still makes us the greatest nation currently on the face of the earth.

Perverse that they only have the freedom to do so, because this is the land of the free.

A salute to the insight of our founding fathers as well as efforts and blood of our revolutionary ancestors that made this so, and those who've kept it so!

OOrah! Ahwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Passing left...................

Latest posts

Back