The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning. You guys have been busy today. Haven't said much but sure said a lot. I can't wake up. Thinking Mrs Pute drugged me hnd had her way with me while I was passed out.

More trimming today. Pineapple....easy to trim...much better than that larfy shit I trimmed yesterday.

I guess I should and the dog out back. But my butt is glued to this chair....dog barks. Ok....

Good morning

FCA9AB45-E4AE-4632-A7F7-1F15BBCB3C57.jpeg

Good morning my old fart brethren, how ya'll be today ? "Wake 'n bake" time. Puffin'n Passin' time.
Yoop, just one time before I die (that hardballer on the night stand looks like the barrel might be strawberry flavored), could you do a greeting like you used to do for noobies? Been years since I've seen it.

Yoop, just one time before I die (that hardballer on the night stand looks like the barrel might be strawberry flavored), could you do a greeting like you used to do for noobies? Been years since I've seen it.
Hippie bro, my old fart brain can only remember parts of it. Will try and see if'n I can come up with it. May take awhile.

Had a burning pop inside my lower right abdomin gettin' outta bed and now slow minuet swelling and burn .. scholars in my house think appendix issues
Or hernia…. Appendix, you would more than likely not be posting thru the pain. My buddies that where Rat Rig operators in the Army were notorious for getting them from heavy lifting. Just my humble guess. ✌🏽

Or hernia…. Appendix, you would more than likely not be posting thru the pain. My buddies that where Rat Rig operators in the Army were notorious for getting them from heavy lifting. Just my humble guess. ✌🏽

No, not appendix issue emergency room lab and cat scan said .. Had hernia already and quiet possibly it ripped.. I was running fever after it happened so my self diagnoses was appendicitis, now looking back the fever was probably just that latest man made virus variant 'they' have introduced into the our lives.

Got to go see specialty docs this coming week.

life's still good

No, not appendix issue emergency room lab and cat scan said .. Had hernia already and quiet possibly it ripped.. I was running fever after it happened so my self diagnoses was appendicitis, now looking back the fever was probably just that latest man made virus variant 'they' have introduced into the our lives.

Got to go see specialty docs this coming week.

life's still good

🕊☀🌈🌹 To you, patwi. Carry on. You can do it.

Morning OFC. Another Moanday. High 40's again last night.... beginning to see signs of fall here. Comes early at this altitude. Kinda glad, the veggie garden and yard are starting to wear me down. Less chores in the cold months.

Speaking of chores...the start for me NOW.

Latest posts

Back