The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So when is interview Tomorrow?
Supposed to be tomorrow. I’m worried about a drug test. So I’ve bought a home test to see the results. I’m procrastinating hard on this. If I can’t pass I’m gonna do some maintenance type work till I clean up. Then take the test and hopefully snag the job. Man had I planned this I woulda waited.

Good morning old farts.
Morn Darn Dog had me up at 5 again
He always comes to my side of the Bed and his huge head blasts me with his hot sorts as he makes sure he wakes my azz.
He is pretty funny actually the way he does it.
dog-wake-up.gif

that's why I have a dog...he's have taken out the table if it was in his way...
OMIGERSH!!

Scooter (MySonTheDoctor) who hung up his shingle in revolt, just sent me this. Since he is starting up a "normal" life, with home-time, days off, the usual stuff...

He gots a pupper! Named Dobbie (like the elf).

Scott and dog.jpg

This is the first time he has had time to play in his whole life. He is 57.

@boo -- I am not responsible enough to have a dog. Or an oink. So I just feed my resident peacocks, turtles, and lizards.

I miss Fuzzy cat, though. (*sigh*) Animobiles are wonderful for hoomans.

OMIGERSH!!

Scooter (MySonTheDoctor) who hung up his shingle in revolt, just sent me this. Since he is starting up a "normal" life, with home-time, days off, the usual stuff...

He gots a pupper! Named Dobbie (like the elf).

View attachment 280405

This is the first time he has had time to play in his whole life. He is 57.

@boo -- I am not responsible enough to have a dog. Or an oink. So I just feed my resident peacocks, turtles, and lizards.

I miss Fuzzy cat, though. (*sigh*) Animobiles are wonderful for hoomans.
Walt did your Son Quit his Doctor job?
This shiit is getting real F em.

Walt did your Son Quit his Doctor job?
This shiit is getting real F em.
Most ricky-tick, Rosty. For YEARS he worked 10-day or 12-day shifts. Nearly ALL the competent doctors have just feckin' quit.

All they have now are recent med school grads (useless) (good only for following the instructions of their senior doctors while they are really learning).

Look at it thisaway: When an engineering student graduates from college, would that student be put as lead engineer on the design of a space vehicle? Or would he LEARN how to design a space vehicle from those old feckers over there that built the friggin' Mars landers?

Well... the old feckers have 90-95% packed it in due to horrendous politically driven mismanagement. That leaves nurses, almost-a-doctors (DO's etc), and med school grads.

Good luck. I doan need it. I gots my own pussanal doctor.

Latest posts

Back