The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning old farts. Glad to see everyone's still alive. Ness hasn't checked in a a few days, but it's probably because she's got a life. :)
Misty and dreary here today. Wasn't supposed to be, but it won't be the first time I've been lied to.

I had this car. One of my favorites. Very sad how this awesome car was allowed to go to shit.

1970 Mr. Norm’s Dodge Super Bee Isn’t In Great Shape (msn.com)

1635364383298.png

I see life , it's not dead. ^^^..
Well if it ain't dead it is gonna take lots of love, time and $$$ to bring that back to life.

Another day in the books. Fed the girls and up-potted today. Would have done a couple more plants but I ran out of soil. I tried to get some Sunshine #4 at the grow store a couple of days ago but they were out....imagine that. Called a couple of other places this morning and they were out as well. Guess I will have to use ProMix again. More expensive and frankly I don't like it as much. Got to much shiit in it. Give me straight Peat Moss with a bit of perlite mixed in. If I want my plants to have something.....I will give it to them.

Time to start my daily buzz.

Put a new battery in the Rolls today and fired her up. Freaked me out for a second with all the smoking 'til I realized she had two gallons of fuel and a full bottle of Seafoam in her. That'll make 'em smoke! Took her for a short ride and put her back in her stable. Gonna put a few gallons of premium gas in her tomorrow, give her a good wash and wax, and wait for a really nice day. Might be sometime next year by the way it's been around here lately.

Long night, emergency rm visit for mrs patwi for unsolicted seizures and at 3 AM they admitted her for a few days ... old age isn't nice to some
Heading back there now to beat the morning rushes

Could be a long day so I'm loading 3 hits of blueberry yum yum and 3 hits of ice cream cake .. could be a long day

Long night, emergency rm visit for mrs patwi for unsolicted seizures and at 3 AM they admitted her for a few days ... old age isn't nice to some
Heading back there now to beat the morning rushes

Could be a long day so I'm loading 3 hits of blueberry yum yum and 3 hits of ice cream cake .. could be a long day
Hope all will turn out ok
🤕🤗

@GW....I hope all your medical issues get straightened out soon. One issue is bad enough but you need to write everything down in order to keep track of your ailments.

Thanks brother! I've put together a spread sheet to keep track.......... I've yet to schedule my colonoscopy that is due, or laser surgery to clean protein deposits off my replacement lens in my left eye. Nothing serious by itself, but they seem to have ganged up at the same time.

I had this car. One of my favorites. Very sad how this awesome car was allowed to go to shit.

Sad, but I've restored a 67 suicide door T Bird that was almost that bad. It is all about lots of labor, materials, and cubic money..........

It's Alfred E. Neuman.

Whom is my write in candidate when the other choices are onerous.

Whoa! Good luck with that brother! Sending healing thoughts. Have they determined the cause yet?

Latest posts

Back