The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mornin folks, been up for a while but getting the bones to join in without a fight takes time...good day for screwing around...no serious projects for today, not sure how to handle a day off...I guess a trip into the garden is in order, no doubt I can find work there...chilly out today, nipples got hard as soon as I stepped out the door to let dutch out...remember this chickie...View attachment 281667
Nasty Girl
1636212332790.png

Been replacing hinges on my garage door. Springs were worn out so the door won't shut properly. $17 a hinge.......holly crap. Inflation has hit the hardware store hard.

Also watching football. Air Force/Army. Something strange is going on.....I was in the Army but rooting for AF. I guess the "Hurry Up and Wait" ** must have pissed me off. (had to be there) Nebraska is playing Ohio St as well. What a country.

pute, I found another hood for 600 bucks but the freight from oakland was almost as much...hood has been repaired and is curing...I hope to install it this week...just bought another suppressor today, works on both my .40 cal. and my 9..mm...uncle sam makes us wait 8 months to process my request......talk about door hinges, one of my rentals was trashed, had to replace the hinges on 4 12'x10' oh doors along with all the cables...sonsabitches...

commercial rentals are far different...I have all the rights whereas the tenants have 30 days...warehouse and offices are cut and dry...residential is a nightmare as you well know...for some reason he favors traffic cones over his other toys...solid dog @ 9.5 years old...
IMG_0671.JPG

Been replacing hinges on my garage door. Springs were worn out so the door won't shut properly. $17 a hinge.......holly crap. Inflation has hit the hardware store hard.

Also watching football. Air Force/Army. Something strange is going on.....I was in the Army but rooting for AF. I guess the "Hurry Up and Wait" ** must have pissed me off. (had to be there) Nebraska is playing Ohio St as well. What a country.
I'm looking at the same thing, hinges, springs etc. Only good part is the motor thingy unit.

Bubba

commercial rentals are far different...I have all the rights whereas the tenants have 30 days...warehouse and offices are cut and dry...residential is a nightmare as you well know...for some reason he favors traffic cones over his other toys...solid dog @ 9.5 years old...View attachment 281677
Beautiful beast. That's one of the two breeds I haven't owned since I was young; a Shepard and an Afghan Hound. Maybe some day......

commercial rentals are far different...I have all the rights whereas the tenants have 30 days...warehouse and offices are cut and dry...residential is a nightmare as you well know...for some reason he favors traffic cones over his other toys...solid dog @ 9.5 years old...View attachment 281677
boo is he favoring his left rear leg also? I hope it's just the pic.

boo is he favoring his left rear leg also? I hope it's just the pic.
unfortunally he had to have a knee replacement or radial topography...he blew it out jumping off a garage roof while training many years ago...he still runs like the wind when prompted, the pic makes it look exagerated the way he's standing...hippie, he's my 12th GSD with more training than all the others combined...world class genetics...

Latest posts

Back