The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goody, goody goody! I just love surprises! Thanks again for all your efforts, Giggy.

Stay safe and watch your six!
Glad to see ya back, Muggles! Stop by Woody's Playhouse. Ain't anybody there but three lonely old bastards, and I'm one of 'em.

same place he's posted pics of you 'eh brother hopper... ;)
Pute and Hippie says we are the same guy,,so he has your number too. 😁 I told them there is no way there are two handsome bastards like me. 🤪
I think they are trying to say we are trouble makers. Have no idea what they are talking about.:angiesfavorite: :vampire:

Yeah Muggles ya owe me a phone call too. You can find it in the bathrooms where Roster keeps writing it on the walls. 😁

I am shocked I tell yas , shocked

71518D27-6C19-4C44-A624-641CF01AD40B.jpeg

So, we have all heard Big say "Two More Weeks" almost every time he posts. Well I have been running this Pineapple 60 days today and so I checked the trich's. As you can see (below) may of them have turned. I am gonna let it go 10 more days. Wonder how many would harvest at this stage. it would be good smoke but in 10 days it will be on another level.

IMG_20220718_163216617.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back