The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1667950610594.png

So you could do that shot for the calendar. Your face isn’t showing you could be “jokester June” with those. It would be nice to see some cannabis in the picture tho I think a must for the MP suspender calendar. Plus it’s clean enough for my liking too…🙃

funny you mention that...I got a 8 package samples from the beard guys, some for scents, a few to tame the mane...my beard is white with a dark grey stripe down the middle...
You need to put some of those oils and scents on and take little Ivan for a walk in town. All the girls will want to pet ivan and your nice soft beard.

finally cut down the so f'n gassy plant, talk about fuel smelling...I took a flower a few days ago and dried it indoor with the a/c and just rolled it up...looking forward to a nice stone this evening...not the best yielder but I hope it's as good as it smells/looks...enjoy the night folks...

RIP Matt of Goat & Monkey seeds... hit me a little hard as I'd been chatting with Matt for the past week..
He sounded great, even helped his Mom repair her house and restore her power after a tree fell on it.

After a few days of no response to anyone, a wellness check was requested and performed.. Matt was
found passed away in his home, more info will be available as it is verified.. but Matt battled an illness
most were unaware of..

I will miss Matt very much.

Latest posts

Back