The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't do much today. I took the TJ out for a spin and took my bride up to Bob Evans for brunch in it. Food was really good and cheap, too. Now a days, when you can pig out for less than $25, it's a good deal.
Brought her home, folded up the JKU cover and stuffed it back in its storage bag, pulled the Deere out and sucked up what few leaves that were around, took the TJ up to the carwash, and that's it. Not what I'd call a super productive day, but it's a day I needed. My back is still mad at me, but it's getting over it a little.

puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
Good morning brothers and sisters! Passing left!
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Being in the service I learned to become a morning person. On Sunday morning I grab my pipe and stash box, set at the computer and wake and bake. I'm up at 0500 and everybody else gets up around 1000. Nice and peaceful. Now my wife, is another story. There used to be a 7/11 commercial with a werewolf till he got his coffee. I swear they got that from my wife.

I love the early mornings before sunrise….ive heard my roosters crowing at 3:30 in the morning

but yeah , it is difficult to get started in the mornings , nothing wants to work very well until things get oiled and warmed up

coffee and cannabis are my go to fuel in the morning

Being in the service I learned to become a morning person. On Sunday morning I grab my pipe and stash box, set at the computer and wake and bake. I'm up at 0500 and everybody else gets up around 1000. Nice and peaceful. Now my wife, is another story. There used to be a 7/11 commercial with a werewolf till he got his coffee. I swear they got that from my wife.
You should put on a pot before she gets up…😊

I love the early mornings before sunrise….ive heard my roosters crowing at 3:30 in the morning

but yeah , it is difficult to get started in the mornings , nothing wants to work very well until things get oiled and warmed up

coffee and cannabis are my go to fuel in the morning
Yes, takes me a while to get the squeaks out too

Been trimming the last 3 days. Mon it was Gold Digger, Tues it was D-99 (donkey butter x cindy 99) yesterday it was Grape Ape x Tres Haze from GMO. All are trimmed and in jars. Been a good week. Here is a pic of the Grape Ape x Tres Haze. I smoked a bowl of it last night. Although green is was gooooood stuff. Good taste and smell. Can't wait to see how it is after curing.

IMG_20221110_120558552.jpg

Latest posts

Back