The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gooode morning brothers and sisters! Hugs all around!
bigarmhug.gif
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Good morning everyone. big, I hope y’all are over the worst of it with all that cold weather. Best wishes for y’all and everyone suffering pain or recovering from whatever issues you have. Hope everyone has a beautiful Tuesday 🥰
View attachment 315672

thanks Amiga

we appear to be over the hump on the china virus but not so with the weather

the prognosticators are calling for -50 below zero temps here , 3 days of hellish frigid cold

so today’s assignment is to double down on making the henhouse tolerable during this cold

so yeah , more plastic over the windows , hang some moving blankets over the plastic and the doors , throw in a few more bales of hay for them to nestle down in

then we gotta go over to the big city 25 miles away and stock up on some supplies so we can hunker down for 3 days and 3 nights

i am having tomato soup for breakfast….tastes and feels good

thank you very much for the kind words

we are better today than yesterday and hopefully are over the hump
thanks Amiga

we appear to be over the hump on the china virus but not so with the weather

the prognosticators are calling for -50 below zero temps here , 3 days of hellish frigid cold

so today’s assignment is to double down on making the henhouse tolerable during this cold

so yeah , more plastic over the windows , hang some moving blankets over the plastic and the doors , throw in a few more bales of hay for them to nestle down in

then we gotta go over to the big city 25 miles away and stock up on some supplies so we can hunker down for 3 days and 3 nights

i am having tomato soup for breakfast….tastes and feels good
I love tomato rice soup w/ good pepper

Latest posts

Back