The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1675529823957.png

I guess dogs metabolism is much different from humans. I've had two dogs, a Borzoi and a Sheltie, that got stoned as hell from a raw, non decarbed bud. The Collie actually did it twice.
First time, a buddy had came over and left a small bag of weed on a table. Vlad found it and ate it. I got up the next morning to a very stoned dog. I wasn't sure what happened, so off to an emergency vet he goes. He pukes while he's there, and here's an undigested bud in the mess. Could have saved big bucks if he'd just done that at home. Got back to the house and the phone rings. It's my buddy wanting to know if he'd left a bag behind. Told him what happened, and he had the gaul to ask me to compensate him for it! I told him I would if he'd compensate me for the emergency vet bill. He rescinded his request.

Second time, my old friend was helping me cut up a harvest. Apparently, one of us had dropped a thumbnail sized bud on the floor. A couple of hours later, I've got a dog that can't life his head up, with his eyeballs rolling around in his head. It's the Old Hen's baby, so off to the vet he goes. Another vet bill. Next time the little bastard found a bud, I told her to calm down and put some Iron Butterfly on the stereo and let him chill.

None of this weed had been decarbed, yet it metabolized in them in a big way.

Walt have you ever done edibles?they don’t seem to work on me but probably because I have a very high tolerance. Folks bring me edibles to try from the weed pop up sales. I have different ones in my freezer. If you would like to try them. I can send you some. As far as dosage goes, you need to go elsewhere as I’m sure I could eat a dozen of these and only get a fat a$$ from them. This one says 166mg
View attachment 319097
OMGAWD. Hell yeah.
That would give him 16 servings or more
Izzat true, Rosty? Divvy it by 16? If so, will do.
I wonder has Walt ever taken too much and Greened out yet
That is not a pleasant feeling
Greened out? Never heard of it. What I can admit to is not taking any painkiller in any form since I received a gift from Uno Who. I get incredibly high (am now) and then it slowly fades away.

OMGAWD. Hell yeah.

Greened out? Never heard of it. What I can admit to is not taking any painkiller in any form since I received a gift from Uno Who. I get incredibly high (am now) and then it slowly fades away.
Walt, Most places that make and sell Edies tell most people to start at 10 MGS
So if that brownie is 160mgs then yes divide by 10 and so on.

OMGAWD. Hell yeah.

Walt Greening out is taking too much into your system an overlord
It can last for hrs even more
You basically get dizzy and sick stomach feeling, sometimes vomit.
It is not a pleasant feeling when it happens, but you do survive.

Latest posts

Back