The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Homemade Hash or homemade protein cookie?

Attachments

• IMG_20230308_110325_01.jpg
    IMG_20230308_110325_01.jpg
    886.6 KB · Views: 0
I quit taking my absolute favorite and flushed my stash down the toilet. I purchased it as THC powder about 1970 and it tested to be PCP. It made the colors more intense, the sunshine more delightful, and put a smile on my face ear to ear. Too bad it is so destructive...........

No psychotic breaks with the half dozen hit's that I had, but I was taking no chances, after watching the friend that I split the buy with go berserk.

I like the effects of acid, but it gives me restless leg syndrome, which I don't like.

Shrooms do too, but it goes away after thirty minutes or so.

Mescaline is good, after the puking part.

DSC_2780.JPG

Peel the "skin" off the outside. It contains strychnine. That's the part that makes ya puke.
An old friend brought me back some pure mescaline sulfate from out west. Took three hours to come on, but intense body buzz feelings. If anyone rubbed or tickled you anywhere on your body, you'd go into a entire body orgasam. No lie. I'd been romping outside in the woods and gotten sand in my sandals. Stuck my finger in to get the sand out and felt like I'd been hit by lightning. What a rush!

I quit taking my absolute favorite and flushed my stash down the toilet. I purchased it as THC powder about 1970 and it tested to be PCP. It made the colors more intense, the sunshine more delightful, and put a smile on my face ear to ear. Too bad it is so destructive...........

No psychotic breaks with the half dozen hit's that I had, but I was taking no chances, after watching the friend that I split the buy with go berserk.

I like the effects of acid, but it gives me restless leg syndrome, which I don't like.

View attachment 321721
If you get restless leg syndrome, go to Ireland and join up with the River Dance people. :cool:

View attachment 321721
What is that plant GW?

Latest posts

Back