The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elvis is the 1960 impala…my favorite year…Ivan rocks the Z car
IMG_1518.jpeg

Home > Ivan

♂ Ivan​

What does Ivan mean?​

Ivan Pronunciation of Ivan ▲ as a boys' name is pronounced ee-VAHN, EYE-van. It is of Russian, Slavic and Hebrew origin, and the meaning of Ivan is "God is gracious". Variant of Hebrew John. Ivanhoe is a medieval variant Sir Walter Scott used for the Saxon hero of his novel "Ivanhoe". Tennis celebrity Ivan Lendl.

Of the 13 German shepherds that I’ve had throughout the course of my life I have never had a dog that has the personality that young Ivan does. He’s a different dog than Dutch, may be better in someways, but not the overall package as of yet…truly a daddies boy…

I live at the very end of the service connection and have Comcast for a provider. Comcast doesn’t give a rats asss and they let me know it every time I called to complain about issues. My Wi-Fi is so weak I can barely stream and my phone drops off regularly in the middle of a conversation. My bill is 90 bucks a month with zero options…
I don't know if it would help, but I was having trouble upstairs and out on deck. I bought one of those little range extender box that plugs into a socket and has two little antennas. Smaller than a pack of cigarettes.

The little box is plugged in downstairs where the modem is also. No probs streaming upstairs or on deck. It was only about 30 bucks.

Feel better,

Bubba

Cold blooded! Lol.

Bubba
Hey I’m just sayin’ boo is really good with the complaint departments. He gets free stuff all the time just for bitchin’ about the quality and service a bit louder than the rest of us. I would think the cable/internet company would be easy peasy for him

Hey I’m just sayin’ boo is really good with the complaint departments. He gets free stuff all the time just for bitchin’ about the quality and service a bit louder than the rest of us. I would think the cable/internet company would be easy peasy for him
they are trained to defuse me no matter how pissed I get...been this way for over 10 years now...it's just not worth it because they don't care as they're the only game in town...

Latest posts

Back