The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I lost my firearms in a boating accident. :eek:

me too!
I lost all my gold and silver and firearms when I was rowing out to a secret island to bury everything

Lake Crescent , 600 - 800 or more feet deep

IMG_6310.jpeg

Nutberg gunfreak.

I have only (lessee... counting...) seven loaded guns laying around, and only two in the bedroom, one of which is a .44Mag Centennial with Hydra-Shoks. The rest are empty.
Anything you can see is hot and ready. If it's locked up in one of the gun cabinets, it's empty, but if'n you don't check the chamber even after I do, I'll not be handing you another one to inspect.
Canada can suck it. I wouldn't go their on a bet. Frankly, I think we should force them to move to a new continent. Build a big fence around it and store morons there to feed to lions. Bubba for Emperor!

Bubba
Fixed it for ya, Bubba. You forgot where you were. Happens to the best of us.

Anything you can see is hot and ready. If it's locked up in one of the gun cabinets, it's empty, but if'n you don't check the chamber even after I do, I'll not be handing you another one to inspect.

Fixed it for ya, Bubba. You forgot where you were. Happens to the best of us.
I know for sure that the 9 in the living room is loaded, and the 9 in the bedroom is loaded. Every other gun in my house, and I have plenty, are probably loaded.
I don’t worry about whether or not it’s loaded, because I treat every gun as such, and always check the chamber first thing when I pick one up.
And yes, I expect people to check the chamber out of habit, even if they watched me do it.

I had a sporterized K98 that taught me to look IN the chamber, not just glance. I knew that I'd loaded it. I jacked the bolt back and nothing came out. Leaned it down and looked in the chamber. Yep, there's a shiny brass cartridge looking back at me. Worn extractor.

I never keep one in the chamber. I've seen to many accidents. Doesn't take that long to lock and load.
I have too, but everyone in my home knows proper gun safety. When some moron kicks in my door at zero dark thirty and the dog goes off, I'm not taking time to chamber anything. Slip the safety off and deal with business.

Latest posts

Back