The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roster Man!

And I think it's gonna be a long, long time
'Til touchdown brings me 'round again to find
I'm not the man they think I am at home
Oh, no, no, no
I'm a rocket man
Roster man, burning out his fuse up here alone

Oh, no, no, no
I'm a rocket man

The Earth is Round.🤪

go ahead and start me up motherfvckers , and I’ll never stop , make a grown man cry

IMG_3376.jpeg

IMG_6454.jpeg

Roster Man!

Oh, no, no, no
I'm a rocket man

Oh, no, no, no
I'm a rocket man

I am Not Alone

So yesterday this happened. A stranger knocked on my door. I hate it when that happens. The kicker is he asked to buy some of my bangin’ weed. Me”Do I look like a F’in dispensary? Get the hell off my property before I call the cops! “ The nerve of some people! ***
My daughter thinks it was a cop. I have been growin since it was legal in June 2021.
I do give some to family but never to strangers. I definitely don't sell it.
Great more crap for me yo worry about.
Everything I grow is out of site and hidden from neighbors too. We have a 6 ft fence all the way around the entire property. A tarp like thing on the fence along the neighbors property. Mostly because we both have dogs and they hate each other. I guess I better start locking the gates again to keep idiots out.

So yesterday this happened. A stranger knocked on my door. I hate it when that happens. The kicker is he asked to buy some of my bangin’ weed. Me”Do I look like a F’in dispensary? Get the hell off my property before I call the cops! “ The nerve of some people! ***
My daughter thinks it was a cop. I have been growin since it was legal in June 2021.
Everything I grow is out of site and hidden from neighbors too. We have a 6 ft fence all the way around the entire property. A tarp like thing on the fence along the neighbors property. Mostly because we both have dogs and they hate each other. I guess I better start locking the gates again to keep idiots out.
Call the cops and file a report if you're legal.

I think the odds are good that it was a cop too! Maybe an audit....................?

I gave up my OMMP medical marijuana card because they not only changed the requirements so as to require onerous quarterly reports, but it gave them permission to enter my property to inspect my grow.

Latest posts

Back