The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jen, after reading about your experience with your visitor, I would have my Spidey senses on high alert. Back in 1974 I was involved in a home invasion, a very violent one, and ended up with bloodshed and death. When and if somebody comes into your life, uninvited, you need to take care of business with a vengeance and not hesitate or you will be the one in the body bag… rippers will not hesitate to do you harm so you have to be prepared to stop them in their tracks… from beginning to end, the event took about 10 minutes, all of which was violent. I ended up shooting him six times before he stopped coming at me… it’s difficult to hit a vital shot when your hands are tied behind your back…

Jen, after reading about your experience with your visitor, I would have my Spidey senses on high alert. Back in 1974 I was involved in a home invasion, a very violent one, and ended up with bloodshed and death. When and if somebody comes into your life, uninvited, you need to take care of business with a vengeance and not hesitate or you will be the one in the body bag… rippers will not hesitate to do you harm so you have to be prepared to stop them in their tracks… from beginning to end, the event took about 10 minutes, all of which was violent. I ended up shooting him six times before he stopped coming at me… it’s difficult to hit a vital shot when your hands are tied behind your back…
Hard to shoot center of mass with hands tied behind back. I'd have to try it, I might be better of laying down on side shooting down length of leg. Good way to shoot yourself, but what are ya gonna do.

Bubba

Me I look like a short hair conservative, which I am. Do not smoke where someone will smell or notice. Even back yard. Don't fly 420 flags, as far as neighbors are concerned, I'm a crazy old man that mows his yard with a .45 on his hip.

Neighbor the other day standing in driveway, asked permission to look for cat in back yard. I know she has a weed card, amazing what folks will volunteer....I don't even discuss weed. We found the 😺 cat.

Bubba

I have none of the symptoms of Parkinson's.
I fight in my sleep because I'm pissed and dreaming. I don't have tremors or problems with my muscles. Just a bad temper.😁

Parkinson's disease (PD) is associated with alterations to the phenomenology of dreaming - including an increased frequency of distressing dreams. Whether distressing dreams may precede the development of PD is unknown. This study investigated the association between frequent distressing dreams and the risk of incident PD.

had to look that one up,too!

but I do know where Clinton is and Gotebo is close

i lived in Avant , Tulsa , and Olive
I grew up in Wynnewood, OK.
And mouth shut. Most of us older guys have a grow history. Keep mouth shut was a way of life

Bubba
Exactly so.

If a ripper you would know obviously about presence of weed. Why would you announce your self by offer to buy, unknown, and then rip the place? I know who I would suspect!

Thinking a little more and rereading original post, you said " for yourself and a few friends" is it possible one of your friends smoked some of your weed with this guy?
And maybe he just decided to introduce himself 🤣? I would ask everyone who knows. Very few friends even know I have grown. None know when or have seen any room. Unless that cat 🐈 boy squealed. He is sort of a big mouth.

Bubba
I was always instructed to be equipped for the worst and pray for the best.

Parkinson's disease (PD) is associated with alterations to the phenomenology of dreaming - including an increased frequency of distressing dreams. Whether distressing dreams may precede the development of PD is unknown. This study investigated the association between frequent distressing dreams and the risk of incident PD.
Weedie, lissen to Blue. The Doctor's Daddy agrees that you should get this looked at.

rough nite for me and Irene

we need some strong coffee and potent weed to get us going this fine morning

IMG_6475.jpeg

Forced hot air or radiated water system
Have to be careful with that radiated water
The Russians have been cleaning up Chernobyl and shipping it everywhere.

good luck ! dont forget the undercoating option, worth it in the long run ☝️
Make sure they do the Oil to gas valve install if it is a conversion
from oil to gas. Things go bad without it.
I'm on it. My guy has a couple questions...what is your phone number Roster? Ha ha!

Latest posts

Back