The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't ya' know, big?

Somebody with rather large auricles signed a bill into law that said that term is not PC, and is racist and outdated?

As an aside...I actually utilized one of these. Twice. Before it was deemed by the elites to be wrong.

I had no idea I was promoting such things as "Large Auricle Man" sayeth.

that horizon looked pretty flat to me

Good morning y’all. It’s nice and warm here today and my pine straw fetish is wearing on me seeing it all fall down. Gonna try to do some raking on the street without pissin’ anyone off this year for stealing their street straw. Hope everyone has a sweet day. Something for the ladies this morning. Let’s have a sip of coffee first 💕
IMG_1981.jpeg

Good morning y’all. It’s nice and warm here today and my pine straw fetish is wearing on me seeing it all fall down. Gonna try to do some raking on the street without pissin’ anyone off this year for stealing their street straw. Hope everyone has a sweet day. Something for the ladies this morning. Let’s have a sip of coffee first 💕
View attachment 345750
Morning Subby.

View attachment 345750
Mr Subbie is a handsome Mofo Subbie ☝️

View attachment 345750
They actually whine when you take stuff that they've kicked to the curb? Weird. Once it hits the street, it's fair game for anyone. Kinda like when the scrappers pull the metal out of the trash before the truck gets it. All legal in my state as long as they don't make a mess.
If the shipping wouldn't break me, I'd sent ya a literal ton of pine needles. A quarter ton of pine cones, too. Got lots o' each. Couldn't even tell ya how many pine trees are on the property.

That's how it works. lol In moderation, mind you. :)
Thats what I do eat whatever I want but use a dessert plate and no piling. If I still feel hungry after 20 minutes I drink a bottle of water That always does the trick. I lose about 2 pounds a month

Latest posts

Back