The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1701363278593.png

Geeze, it seems like it should be 0200 and not 2130. I started nodding off around 1800. Gets dark as sin around then.

Got the ATV started up and the tires topped off and put the plow on it. Don't know why. I haven't used it to plow snow in at least two years, but it's ready! I does come in handy for plowing walkways for the Old Hen and the short dog in the back field. Might even con her and the Pullet into taking a saucer ride behind it this winter.

People that talk bad about millennials don't know the right ones. The Pullet went to the salon at 0930. She's just now on the way home. 13 hour days suck. Her little ass is gonna be draggin'. Bet she makes it to the shower and couch, which is probably where she's gonna sleep tonight.

Love that kid. ❤️;)

People that talk bad about millennials don't know the right ones. The Pullet went to the salon at 0930. She's just now on the way home. 13 hour days suck. Her little ass is gonna be draggin'. Bet she makes it to the shower and couch, which is probably where she's gonna sleep tonight.

Love that kid. ❤️;)
When I see kids do that kinda thing I blame the parents 😍

I'd like to take the credit, but the credit is all hers. Maybe it's the chip off the old block syndrome. She was 16 and wanted me to sign papers that would allow her to work. I told her no. She waited for a few months and asked me again. Same answer. I told her that her job was to stay in school and keep her grades up ( she was top 10 in her class, and not top 10%), and to be a kid. I told her she had the rest of her life to work, but now wasn't the time.

She finally let it slip why she wanted to work. She'd been talking to her friends, each one had claimed that their parents were going to kick them out of the house when they turned 18, and that she wanted to have some money saved up. It was sad, but I had to laugh. "Little girl, you've got a home with me as long as I have a breath in my body. I don't care what other parents say. Other parents aren't your parents, and other kids ain't you."

Fast forward to her in her early twenties. She comes home with her ass dragging after a long shift at some little jerkoff job. I asked her if she could see why I didn't want her working at 16? I got a huge hug in response. :)

Love that kid. ❤️;)
If I was Older I could be your son in law LOL
Im only 14

Good morning and it's Dec 1. Time to get serious about Christmas plans. (And talking about kids working, mine started at about 15 at ice rink concessions stand as they were there anyway waiting for their lesson/practice times. )
So, Season's greetings. I hope to put up my new fake tree today or tomorrow.

Good morning and it's Dec 1. Time to get serious about Christmas plans. (And talking about kids working, mine started at about 15 at ice rink concessions stand as they were there anyway waiting for their lesson/practice times. )
So, Season's greetings. I hope to put up my new fake tree today or tomorrow.
My wife is a Christmas fanatic, she did the whole house with Christmas before Thanksgiving . We even have 2 trees (full size).
Before my accident, I use to light the house up almost as Bright as Clark Griswald did in Christmas Vacation..................TINS Truth.
You could see the house from 1/2 mile away when driving down the road towards us.

My father and the next door neighbor used to get in light wars way before Christmas Vacation came out. They'd count each other's lights and go out and buy another string just to beat the other one in a friendly competition. They'd finally quit when there was no place left to hang any.

My father and the next door neighbor used to get in light wars way before Christmas Vacation came out. They'd count each other's lights and go out and buy another string just to beat the other one in a friendly competition. They'd finally quit when there was no place left to hang any.
Yrs ago The old guy and his wife did that to us
Every time we added they went bigger LOL
He finally admitting what was going on.

Latest posts

Back