The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning ya'll! Let's joy of Moon Day begin with all us original moldering old farts and fartesses sounding off in two-part harmony!

Passing left!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

buttermilk is not bad with cornbread .. when you have nothing else

In the 80s we were friends with the head of the agriculture dept at Sam Houston U and when calving was over and the dairy cows were overproducing milk .
Robert would bring to our doorstep every other day two gallons of fresh within the 2 hours of milked warm non pasteurized milk .
Once you had it for a while you gained weight and of course my kids loved it but then trying to go back to store bought whole milk was difficult .. very difficult.

In the 80s we were friends with the head of the agriculture dept at Sam Houston U and when calving was over and the dairy cows were overproducing milk .
Robert would bring to our doorstep every other day two gallons of fresh within the 2 hours of milked warm non pasteurized milk .
Once you had it for a while you gained weight and of course my kids loved it but then trying to go back to store bought whole milk was difficult .. very difficult.
I had fresh milk delivered as a kid and yep we loved butter milk too.
Acquired taste I guess

I used to milk our cows on the farm at my Aunts place that was better in winter than summer in summer you would get the taste of grass snd I don't mesn MJ

Latest posts

Back