The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning
Good morning Jan!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
flower.png

You guys missed a good one, a kitty cat rodeo. Two stripe got her head stuck in the handle of a shopping bag, slinged the contents all over the house, and scared the fatal hell outta the rest of the cats. She sure can run when she thinks the Devil is behind her.

Evening folks.
Nice dinner, baked Cornish hen with a little orange zest on top. Adds good flavor.

Fighting the two boys lol. Damn I’m sick of crying. I got about five more years of this shitto. I’ll miss it one day.
Scored six boxes of arrowheads in a storage unit auction a while back. Even found some stone marbles. Mostly quartz points.

Missing my sister today, missing her random conversations. We used to talk about flowers. And cooking. Two things we had in common.
I find myself looking for her at the grocery store. Seems we saw each other there more than anywhere.
Calling it a night. 4am comes quickly.

Glad ya stopped by, YD. Blink twice and those boys will be graduating high school.
Man don’t say that. It’s crazy. I’m reading my boys books that my dad read me when I was there age. Watching the oldest do the exact same bone headed crap I did when I was three. Full circle. Sometimes it hits me so hard I get watery eyes for a second. Kids are an amazing blessing. Those little bastards lol.

Back