The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most ppl have no clue that Cancer is a parasite.

Cancerous tumors are parasitic organisms, he said. Each one is a new species that, like most parasites, depends on its host for food.

Vincent noted that there are three known transmissible cancers, including devil facial tumor disease, a “parasitic cancer” that attacks and kills Tasmanian devils. It is transmitted from one animal to another by a whole cancer cell. A similar parasitic cancer, canine transmissible venereal tumor, is transmitted between dogs via a single cancer cell that has a genome dating from the time when dogs were first domesticated. A third transmissible cancer was found in hamsters.

“Cancer has become a successful parasite,” Vincent said.

Rabies is a perfect example of a parasite changing a dogs behavior.

Rabies virus is a very old parasite of animals and humans. Records dating back to 2300 years BC document that rabies was prevalent and recognized as a disease transmitted from dogs to humans in ancient Babylon, with the same epide- miologic features as today.
Yes it will cause anyone to go madd but King was our dogs name. He had all vaccines since he was a puppy. The owner gave me his vet records. It could be something similar that we don't vaccinate for. Food for thought. It is just a bad situation I feel for you. It sucks putting down a loved family pet sometimes it is necessary for whatever reason. Feel better smoke em if ya got em I know I am. I am loving that White Widow, I cant stay out of it…lol

I wonder if it's some type of parasite that gets in their brain or something and causes them to change.
Brain injury can do that,, weather it's a parasite or accidental damage.
I think she was taken from the litter too early. Four weeks. She was always aggressive to other dogs. I wish I had the money I spent having her or another dog stitched up over the years. When the kids came along she was jealous, we tried to make her feel included and not shunned to the side. She only wanted me, anyone else was suspect of being growled at.
Regardless of the publics opinion saying it’s the owner not the breed. Fact is bulldogs are highly aggressive dogs. And when you get a bad one. You got a BAD ONE.

I do believe (my opinion) that like humans, there are nasty inbred & ingrained genes that surface in animals from time to time. Horses are my business and I see it them too - just some nasty natured horrible specimens.

In humans we see children raised in decent families that are unexplainably malignant, nacisisstic psychopaths - the nature of the beast I guess.

Then there are others that are influenced by circumstances that aggravate what's already in them

Last edited:
I do believe (my opinion) that like humans, there are nasty inbred & ingrained genes than surface in animals from time to time. Horses are my business and I see it them too - just some nasty natured horrible specimens.

In humans we see children raised in decent families that are unexplainably malignant, nacisisstic psychopaths - the nature of the beast I guess.

Then there are others that are influenced by circumstances that aggravate what's already in them
That tracks there are bad specimens in all species

I bred, raised, and trained coonhounds for many years, so I did quite a bit of studying on dominant and recessive traits.
Pit bulls were initially bred for a sport called bull baiting.
When that was outlawed, they started dog fighting, until that was outlawed, as well.
The old time breeders that participated in these sports, would not tolerate a dog which showed aggression towards people. A dog that did, would immediately be eliminated from the gene pool.
The camp that believes it’s the owner, and not the dog, are partly right.
While I will admit, nurture versus nature plays a part, you can never be 100% certain that a recessive gene will not rear its head.
On a related note, there are a few coonhounds that are prone to fighting at the tree. You can never break them of it, and never use them in a breeding program because it is an inherited trait.
Modern day pit bull breeders breed pretty dogs to pretty dogs, sooner or later the wrong genes are gonna line up.

Old dawg at beach.jpg
Staring.jpg

I always prided myself with the fact that I could walk down a sidewalk and look an incoming pretty gal right in the eyes and smile. Now, as soon as she cleared my six, my head would snap around like a broken spring. Love those booties!
Hee, hee, hee, the trick seems to be to keep the gaze light. I learned that after having one turn and look back at me looking at her.

Well at least you all enjoyed it. My cousin Pati is married to a cop. We went for a visit. He would always tell her tits out babe tits out. Then when we were out and dudes were looking at her he would get pissed. They always fight about that stuff. I would not have married him or let him dress me. She was dressed appropriately. Then he would make her put some skank crap on. Then get pissed because she was getting head turns. Some people sre just psycho.

Well at least you all enjoyed it. My cousin Pati is married to a cop. We went for a visit. He would always tell her tits out babe tits out. Then when we were out and dudes were looking at her he would get pissed. They always fight about that stuff. I would not have married him or let him dress me. She was dressed appropriately. Then he would make her put some skank crap on. Then get pissed because she was getting head turns. Some people sre just psycho.
Your cousins husband sounds like he wants the guys jealous but is insecure.

I know the guys are looking at Grayfox, because she is an attractive fox, with nice T&A, fine minds, and a pleasing personality. What's not to like?

We man-child's want each other's approval of our choice, which may include some jealousy; we just don't want to share our mates' charms. Even though we love them and want them to have a good time, we are seemingly hard wired to not want to share.

Latest posts

Back