There are no Stupid Weed Questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally, I don't much care for porcelain dolls.
Women with working hands ain't a bad thing...and wimmens with 'stones' are HAWT! ;)
Nothing hideous about it.
Move to Kalifornia. Lots of "women" with stones there.

Move to Kalifornia. Lots of "women" with stones there.
I was in Kali once. Picked up a car near L.A. international and drove straight out of the city. Good AM rock stations and most crowded city I'd ever seen at the time. This country boy couldn't wait to get out on the open road, heading east.

Since then, I've come to the conclusion that big city kali has far more nuts than stones. My old lady has stones. They aren't fragile, either. I watched her scare down a big, blustery loudmouth one time...at least that's what HE told me later. LOL

I'm glad she ain't no man...with balls and stuff. That'd be a bit, umm...well...nuts.

I found this on one of my plants this morning. I think it just got wrecked by rubbing on the pot. The curling happened after I took it off the plant. Just worried about the browning/discoloration. Should I be worried?

Attachments

• IMG_1995.jpeg
    IMG_1995.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1994.jpeg
    IMG_1994.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Did you splash something on it maybe?
Any other leaves look like that?
No but they all look pretty good to me. The plant in front is where I removed it from. Looked like it may have been rubbing on the pot

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
I wouldn't concern myself if it's just that one leaf.
Thats what I thought too, but never seen this before. I also never grew this late. Its still 80+ in the day time and upper 50s at night. They are autos and I do not want to stunt them.

Query: what is the best way to pollinate your seeds manually? I am collecting the pollen from the biggest male going to pollinate the biggest female. Although they are pretty uniform. I do not want thousands of seeds unless you all want some. I just want to learn the skill. I may need it in the future to preserve a really great strain.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back