There are no Stupid Weed Questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don’t make me look it up. It’s taken months to show my hands again in fear of yall seeing my hideous man hands. 🥹
Personally, I don't much care for porcelain dolls.
Women with working hands ain't a bad thing...and wimmens with 'stones' are HAWT! ;)
Nothing hideous about it.

This seems like a good forum for this question since there “are no stupid questions”. I actually have what could be a stupid question……

Has anyone ever experienced a seedling with deformed twisted leaves that doesn’t want to grow….or grows much more slowly than the other seeds? Is it worth saving, or do slow seedlings result in sluggish plants? Am I better off removing slow growing seedlings?

Here is my Godfather OG seedlings at roughly 3 weeks of age. This was the only seed that originally sprouted, so it’s a week older than the other seedlings that are growing much faster. It hasn’t grown in over a week. Might have been given too much water or too many nutrients as a seedling.

Is this small for three weeks? Do the deformed leaves tell me that she’s too stressed to grow? She seems extremely small for three weeks old. I have a spare Zkittelz backup seedling that I could swap out, but I’d prefer to grow out this Godfather OG strain if it’s possible she will start growing again,

IMG_0881.jpeg

Here is a seedling that is at least one week newer and growing much faster than the Godfather OG. I have another seedling I can swap out.

IMG_0879.jpeg

Hopefully someone with seedling experience can share your experience with slow seedlings. Thanks in advance for the help!

Have you tried feeding that one ?
Most likely a mutant or just a bad seed (like me)
If you have room just grow it out and see what becomes of it without fusing over it too much.
I would give it another week or two and if it does not show any improvement I would cull it. Or keep it as a special project
Maybe a Bonzi tree.

If you have room just grow it out and see what becomes of it without fusing over it too much.
I would give it another week or two and if it does not show any improvement I would cull it. Or keep it as a special project
Maybe a Bonzi tree.
But remember they have not killed me off (lord knows they have tried) and look how good I turned out LOL

Maybe a Bonzi tree.
OG plants take time so that could be a factor also
Give it a chance is my vote, can always Keel it off later

Thank you Rosterman! Yes, I am feeding it with 400ppm nutrient solution and 6.0 ph. I didn’t know that about OG plants, so I will give it another week. My backup seedlings can wait another week or two. I appreciate the guidance!

Maybe a Bonzi tree.
Great advice Mr. Myiagi!

This seems like a good forum for this question since there “are no stupid questions”. I actually have what could be a stupid question……

Has anyone ever experienced a seedling with deformed twisted leaves that doesn’t want to grow….or grows much more slowly than the other seeds? Is it worth saving, or do slow seedlings result in sluggish plants? Am I better off removing slow growing seedlings?

Here is my Godfather OG seedlings at roughly 3 weeks of age. This was the only seed that originally sprouted, so it’s a week older than the other seedlings that are growing much faster. It hasn’t grown in over a week. Might have been given too much water or too many nutrients as a seedling.

Is this small for three weeks? Do the deformed leaves tell me that she’s too stressed to grow? She seems extremely small for three weeks old. I have a spare Zkittelz backup seedling that I could swap out, but I’d prefer to grow out this Godfather OG strain if it’s possible she will start growing again,

View attachment 343594

Here is a seedling that is at least one week newer and growing much faster than the Godfather OG. I have another seedling I can swap out.

View attachment 343593

Hopefully someone with seedling experience can share your experience with slow seedlings. Thanks in advance for the help!
I had an Alien OG that started out similar. It grew slow and weird. Unfortunately, it turn out to be a male. I still have some pollen, but probably won't use it.

1697026630114.jpeg

I had an Alien OG that started out similar. It grew slow and weird. Unfortunately, it turn out to be a male. I still have some pollen, but probably won't use it.

View attachment 343596
Could be a mutant seed from the start
or the soil chemistry was not quite right and the plant could never recover from the initial shock

Latest posts

Back