There are no Stupid Weed Questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could do that with the bedroom door. I'm ok with making a hole it in to allow more air intake. I could even black room filter the hole to keep unnecessary light out of the room. Thank you homie.
I opened the window and cut a board to fit the opening and but in intake and exhaust in the board to outside and it worked great.
The acatual pipe is kind hidden behind the plant but you can still see it.

Attachments

• image_2023-09-30_173617088.png
    image_2023-09-30_173617088.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I got a question How often should I be using cal mag? My plants are about 16 days old. The were not as green as normal do I added some this morning into my compost/ banana tea.

I got a question How often should I be using cal mag? My plants are about 16 days old. The were not as green as normal do I added some this morning into my compost/ banana tea.
This is my first tine using it. Didnt even know it existed prior to this forum

Epsom salts will green them up a bit but get some calmag before you make that post “what’s wrong with my leaves?”… the plants do enjoy their calmag. I add both calmag and epsom salt to my drinking water.
Every time? The cal mag said 1tsp per gal what about the Epsom salts? Tbs?

I put about a fist full in a five gallon bucket. I know not very scientific, but that’s what Boo told me to do and it seems to be working for me. Yes every time i water with no nutes.
That would work better. I have a 5 gallon bucket I have sitting outside. The hose water rests for 24 hours before I water.

Latest posts

Back