There are no Stupid Weed Questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.amazon.com/MELONFARM-Au...1694350587&sprefix=bud+trimmer,aps,300&sr=8-3
I got one off Amazon a few months ago.
They are all pretty much the same, you just have to find the best price.
I got the 13”, but I trim one plant every 12 days. Rarely do I trim more than two ounces at a time.
I would probably get a larger size if I was going to be doing more than a pound at a time.
They do work great, worth every penny.

https://www.amazon.com/MELONFARM-Au...1694350587&sprefix=bud+trimmer,aps,300&sr=8-3
I got one off Amazon a few months ago.
They are all pretty much the same, you just have to find the best price.
I got the 13”, but I trim one plant every 12 days. Rarely do I trim more than two ounces at a time.
I would probably get a larger size if I was going to be doing more than a pound at a time.
They do work great, worth every penny.
Prior to this season I was only trimming a few ounces at a time. This is my first grow with 5 ft plants. It took me like 6 hours to do that 1 plant.

Speaking of venting, are any of the ducted vent fans reversible? My tent is in a small room under the stairs in my shop. I have a vent outside and a vent to the shop. The tent is 32"X32"X63" and it has a TSW3000 for lighting which can cook the plants in a few minutes if I close the tent when it's set to max. If I could reverse the fans to always draw from the coolest vent and exhaust to the warmest, I think I could keep the temperature better controlled. It could be done with a lot of extra duct work, or with double vents and fans everywhere, but reversible fans would really simplify things.
Same problem with my greenhouse. I screwed up for the first year and had the fans blowing in then realized that everyone has them blowing out. I switched it but still too hot. I'm thinking of putting another fan blowing in on the other end to get better circulation.

Attachments

• 2020-05-06 18.39.44.jpg
    2020-05-06 18.39.44.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
Same problem with my greenhouse. I screwed up for the first year and had the fans blowing in then realized that everyone has them blowing out. I switched it but still too hot. I'm thinking of putting another fan blowing in on the other end to get better circulation.
You might do better increasing the fan diameter. That will get you more airflow than adding a second of the current size.

Where do you get the pineapple express seeds? Just curious I have read several post about that strain. I am curious about that strain now.

I have to ask.... does anyone else smell bud when looking at pics of them?
I always smell bud. My garden still has12 plants to harvest. my grow room is a dry room at the moment. So between the 2 all I smell is buds. My favorite smell. Mom even likes it although Im not sure she know what it is shes smelling. Everyone in my family knows what I grow and most people that know me do too.

Looking for pointers on doing a seed run. I have some white widow autos coming and I want to try my hand at seeds again. Any thoughts? My first try failed miserably.

Looking for pointers on doing a seed run. I have some white widow autos coming and I want to try my hand at seeds again. Any thoughts? My first try failed miserably.
I plan on making some feminized auto and photo seeds next year. I am thinking that there was a time that the majority of the bud I purchased had seeds. So what would be the problem in forcing one plant to produce female pollen and just allowing the fans to impregnate the others or do two tents and selectively apply pollen.

I am leaning toward selective pollination.

Where do you get the pineapple express seeds? Just curious I have read several post about that strain. I am curious about that strain now.
Felt I would jump in I got pineapple express from Barney and they were autos and happy .
taller plants then the Mephisto I also grow.
Got some bud rot on one bud and did a removal
its raining now and will use my blower to blow dry my plants.

Felt I would jump in I got pineapple express from Barney and they were autos and happy .
I can’t see why you aren’t doing it the traditional way

1695054295675.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
I would rather do it any way She would like.
Im flexable ,available and can cook ☝️
You would love the movie. It’s about a family of cannabis growers and they were very proud then a fire wiped out their strain forever until they dug up the roots of the grandmother monster plant and managed to repopulate with …uh…those roots

You would love the movie. It’s about a family of cannabis growers and they were very proud then a fire wiped out their strain forever until they dug up the roots of the grandmother monster plant and managed to repopulate with …uh…those roots
I cried at Braveheart at the end
Am I going to cry at this one too? :)

Ty

Latest posts

Back