This is what I call 2 rooms!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curiouscat420

Fat, Hairy and Stinky
Reaction score
I really had to share this :eek: :eek: :eek:

this is quite nice, shame it was busted...

hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1YqLVDH7kI&feature=related

lol. i think id stop and cry on the sidewalk if i happened to walk by that. all these vids make me feel inadequate about the size of my big manly black tube.... i need moar carbonz NOAW

a million dollar grow, ha ha, not with that many lights, friggin cops, LAME

i understand theat when cops sieze plants they take the full weight of the plant, fresh and uncut, awhen calculating the street value... we are talking like a l pound for 1 plant type idea, even if the plant is not flowering.. maybe another good reason to grow hydro :aok:

they also use what they know to be the street prices... like $25/gr.

so a million dollar bust is more like a well set up $10,000 operation. - with the two houses being used for just that, maybe another 250,000 for each...

i would totally cry too if i saw that, and id grab a few plants while i was at it... hehe :D

yeah i would think ya would need more than a few 1000w to make a multi million dollar set up
And why have one as a clone sight. just make both two seperate grow areas with both clongin veggin and flowering spots in each.
Thats alot of moving around and im callin ** that none of the neighbors new about it. you mean to tell me they are growing that much and nobody is seeing some one carrying plants back and forth between houses?
I may be wrong but i think the neighbor was a narc

yeah good call.
look at those lights jeeze.
three 1000w?w aircooled?
id love to live in that place

well, first lets remember that your trusting an officer of the law's word on the cloneing stations and setup, and i imagine that there were a few more lights inside...

Latest posts

Back