This is what you can do with 400w in a small closet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks guys. i cut the first two today. took 4 hours for me and the wife to trim down, but they sure are lovely.
I shoudl have started a grow journal a long time ago but i think i might just add a few updates to this thread since im nearing the end, anyways here are some pics of the girls right before chop and then right after. enjoy and ill update with weight and the cut of the two big ones in a few weeks.::cool:

cut 001.JPG

cut 002.JPG

cut 003.JPG

cut 004.JPG

cut 005.JPG

cut 007.JPG

cut 009.JPG

Looks awesome man- are the buds fairly dense? Looks like you yielded quite a bit! I wish I could smell em mmmmm :D

Looks amazing blue, congrat's on a very nice harvest!

I was always told that the bud will let you know its ready once half of the hairs goe brown. does anyone else have any other good indicators. Do you benefit or lose to the stress of more than one plant per pot?

um i would go one plants per pot. these girls were in 5 gallon buckets for their enite life which was 4 months and they were pretty much getting root bound by the time i cut them down

bluealein56 said:
thanks guys. i cut the first two today. took 4 hours for me and the wife to trim down, but they sure are lovely.
I shoudl have started a grow journal a long time ago but i think i might just add a few updates to this thread since im nearing the end, anyways here are some pics of the girls right before chop and then right after. enjoy and ill update with weight and the cut of the two big ones in a few weeks.::cool:
Absolutely wonderful job. The girls looks tasty! Tho people say check trich opacity and hue I go with the "sampling" method...so much more fun... Have a good one and keep up the great grows! Peace :)

bluealein56 said:
7.6 ounces dry from two plants. that's the dry weight

WOW :smoke1:

Thats great congrats :48:

GrowinGreen said:
Very nice! Got any pictures? Which 2 plants was it from the first post?
it was the two plants from the first set of pictures uploaded.
thanks everyone and happy easter day

yo looks good! what did you use to keep the temp down in the closet? I'm having problems with heat right now...

8 inch inline exhaust fan, 6 inch inline inlet fan and a regular fan blowing acoross the tops of the plants with a small fan on the ground blowing air up through the foilage. i had problems with heat, but found that heat isnt that bad if you can keep the air in the room moving. when you get hot air just sitting around is when you really get the problems.
but i do think that if my temps where a little lower my yield would have been a little bit better, but oh well im happy with what i have

Latest posts

Back