This is what's growing on.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:ciao: rosy... looks like your little farm has expanded some!

Lama! i saw your name on here yesterday and was hoping you would stop by. It has been too long. How are you kind sir?

it has been too long, I've been keeping busy. Wifey has our first on the way!

Congratulations, that is wonderful! I hope she is feeling fine and your both getting a lot of sleep cause your days are numbered for sleep. What a special time, enjoy.

lordhighlama said:
it has been too long, I've been keeping busy. Wifey has our first on the way!

Congratulations to you and your wife lama.

thank you rose and hemp, it took a lot of convincing but she finally got me to settle down it would appear. :) I'm exited, and she is doing really good so all is well.

Good morning my MP friends!
Things are going great in the veg and the flower room right now.

I love in the mornings going in and turning on the big fans and see the girls waving at me. Everyone seems so happy that I am trying not to worry about what is coming next. You can't ever get too comfortable can ya?

This is the veg area with two pink moma's on the left, aliendog/purple empress babies, and one Satori on the right, that i don't have room for in flower. I don't know if she will be a mom or not.. Haven't figured that out yet. DSCF1650.JPG

This is pink momma a couple weeks in flowerDSCF1652.JPG I think the leaves turning up like that may be no humidity? If anyone knows, tell me please.

Here is Satori just in flower a couple weeks or so.DSCF1653.JPG She is a happy girl.

Thank you all for stopping by, if you do, ha. This never gets old. My plants make me very happy during a gray winter. I am grateful.

Yes, sMack, i am grateful dead.

Thanks PS..Love getting green mojo.

:ciao: Rosebud---looking great my dear---:giggle: true dat---you never can get too comfortable---plants do put a :D on your face when they look as happy as yours---keep up the good work---and thanks for sharing :icon_smile:

:vap_smiley:

They look very happy, Rosy. your plants always do. Growing this wonderful plant is special, and it does put a smile on a person's face. I'm sorry it is gloomy where you are, and I hope your Satori is a lady. Your plants are special, but not as special as you are, you sweet, sweet lady. Thank you for your comment concerning my little harvest. It truly is a beautiful sight when you get them into jars -- isn't it :)

Peace

I love green in the winter time:)

Looking sweet Rose:)

:yay:

Happy HAppy HAppy growing:D

say what size are those AilienDAwgs bags?....today marks week 5 from Halloween...They ALL look great...:bolt::bong:

Thank you for the kind words, Hemper, Orange, Duck, Weedhopper and 4U.

4U, those are one gallon bags. I just topped those little guys.

You guys make this growing thing even more fun. Thank you for being here.

:cool2:

:48: Satori

Still have those nurse larry beans waiting?

Hey Satori head! The nurse Larry, or Crazy nurse Larry as this one is called is about two weeks from harvest. I am too embarrased to show a picture,as she is so bad looking, oh my gosh. But, since I have never flowered a Larry I do wonder if she looks like him. She has a smell of medicine woman but not the sturcture. I think i will start some more of our nurse larry, Drft! And i hope the next ones aren't crazy. I only planted one and got a girl, so that is good right? I have 230 seeds i think.

Thats alot of seeds Rose.......I wonder what ill grow next season. :hubba:

Hint hint nudge nudge

:48:

I don't think you would want to grow this...I need to see what happens first..

Latest posts

Back