Thorn's Orange Candy Floss Micro Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thorn said:
dude do u not read man...i am moving so HAVE to chop them lol

have given them a flush. the purple is ready jus leavin it in to use up anything left in soilas both plants in same tub.

im just a little stoned all the time i read stuff then forget it

Hi 4u, I'm good thanks, the new place is really great but not had much of achance to get a new grow started. Am currently looking for a wardrobe to stealth my grow. We have to do a urine sample on monday for a new patient thing at our doctors, not sure if they'd test for cannabis or not though. gonna post in the drug testing sectoin about it. how are u 4u?

Thorn..Im good glad to hear you and Sirus is ok..glad you have you new place too..i know you busy and cant wait to see that HPS in action..when ya get a chance..swing by my " Female group" in my signature..yours is beeing Harvested this weekend..I figured you was busy with the move as why you aint stopped by..just so you know Smokemom had bugs:rofl: well they all did ..lol..but she had bad..anyway hope you enjoy you new house..and good luck on the urine test..until next time..take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Hope all is well with you Thorn. Been awhile since I have seen you here. Hope the test went okay and you have found a site to grow in your new home.

Hey all, thanks tcbud and newbud, i'mfine thanks not really been growing but been smoking lots :rolleyes: been pretty busy. I have my grow tent, its 160x50x90cm not finished setting it up yet though. I have one plant (the only one out of the 3 we produced that i germinated that survived)and thats on my windowsil doing lovely but it is only about 2 inches tall lol. Its a lowryder mint if I remember rightly.

I Have been concentrating on growing my peppers and sunflowers etc. We go on holiday for a week in august and my mum willprobably be left to look after the animals and plants, she knows I have the grow tent but I told her its only for peppers and chillis so I don't want to leave any MJ plants in it while we're away so I decided notto start anything yet untilwe come back, then I'd like to get some big plants going - a big OCF and an Easy sativa would suit me nicely :hubba:

Hope everyone is well, catch up soon :D

Going BIG i like it :p

Those OCF should look mighty fine stood about 4 ft tall :D :48:

Hey where's newbud? It says posts: n/a :?

Am gonna start a new grow journal soon :)

NB is in a place where none of us want to visit.

Welcome back Thorn.

Got a new job yet?

:peace:

yeah....Hows new place going? i visited your GJ...glad to see ya:48:

was he banned hippy? or he left or something? jail?

I'm still working with horses but doing more hours though the wage is crap and i didn't mind as it was all good experience and the people were nice, but now they started being pretty off with me so now thinking of leaving for something better paid though its a struggle. I need to build up my work hours slowly as i'm not coping too well at the moment but i don't like not working so fingers crossed it'll all work out soon enough :) how are you hippy?

hey 4u, the new place is good, though putting the heating on was expensive lol, turned it off again for now hehe! How are you?

Latest posts

Back