Thorn's Orange Candy Floss Micro Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OliieTea said:
Looks good.. hey how old is that ***** puppy labbie you have now? I have a chocolate male with green eyes 7 months old. He's already looking for a girlfriend????

Hey thanks for checking in on my grow :) The pup is now 5 and a half months. She's currently at the vets as she may have cystitis poor pooch. We don't think she's coming into season but could be wrong. Your dog sounds lovely, feel free to upload a pic if you want :cool:

HippyInEngland said:
Looking beautiful Thorn :)

Your photography has got a lot better ;)

:peace:

Yay thanks hippy, thats always good to know :D

gsxr1000 said:
Ok to start, I also like the black sambuca. I think your micro grow was pretty amazing. I was just wonder what happened to the med grow. Sorry if i missed it I just read this whole thread today.

Med grow med grow... It finished, i think. We smoked her... here's the last post I did on her and her harvest lol...

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33883&page=14

post 270 :) thanks

looking great thorn ,,the purple is making them ladies look quite delicious

sorry about the rat ,,heres hoping she will be just fine ,,ust missing her pal i bet ;)

Hey up lass:D . Took me a while but i read through it all.
When you say micro grow you not joking are ya.
Think its mad to see what can be done with such a small space, big GREEN thumbs up.
Just for the record i think christmas just a big marketing ploy too.
Doesn't make me too popular round the time lol.
Whats with the harvestman, infact what is one? lol.
Does that really help with infestations? If it does i might have to try it for myself.
Anyway looking good lass :aok:

UKgirl420 said:
looking great thorn ,,the purple is making them ladies look quite delicious

sorry about the rat ,,heres hoping she will be just fine ,,ust missing her pal i bet ;)

Thanks hun, I believe she either had a stroke or an ear infection/abcess but not sure, she's doing brilliantly at the moment but I'd booked her into the vets this aft so she can get some antibiotics to clear up any infection she might have had :)

Tell me about those purple, they look more and more delicious every day :p

Newbud said:
Hey up lass:D . Took me a while but i read through it all.
When you say micro grow you not joking are ya.
Think its mad to see what can be done with such a small space, big GREEN thumbs up.
Just for the record i think christmas just a big marketing ploy too.
Doesn't make me too popular round the time lol.
Whats with the harvestman, infact what is one? lol.
Does that really help with infestations? If it does i might have to try it for myself.
Anyway looking good lass :aok:

Thanks for reading everything Newbud, good to see you around :) It was indeed a harvestman but only stayed in my grow box for about 3 days. Not seen him since, but I do see a very small amount of evidence of chewing on a few leaves!! So I think perhaps UKgirl was right and that he had a little nibble at my ladies juicy leaves!!!

Update coming following this :D

I took these photos on sunday 22nd march, so sorry for the delay in uploading them and the quality lol :rolleyes:

My 2 ladies are doing well and now at 73 days old (total) or 9 weeks, and 4 weeks into flowering. The purple looks more delicious every day and I cannot wait to try some of that!!!

So then here's the pics for you:

1&2) The 'white' plant's top cola
3) The 'white' plant's top cola through jewellers loupe
4) Little 'purple' buds
5) The 'purple' main cola
6) 'Purple' main cola through jewellers loupe
7) The grow box :D

Thanks for stopping by everyone, hope you are all well :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Lol well you carn't blame him if i was locked in there for 3 days i'd probably have a nibble too lol

Sorry forgot the pics again...every blooming time!!!

Newbud said:
Lol well you carn't blame him if i was locked in there for 3 days i'd probably have a nibble too lol

Lol too true, although there are ways in and out of the grow box for little visitors as its partly open at the back and a little at the front :)

Pics there now :D

Hi everyone, hope life is treating all well :)

My plants are now 5 weeks into flowering and looking lovely. Well these pics were taken on sunday which was their 5 week mark. Not been giving them too many nutes because of the nute lock incedent with my last plant. The purple has a berry undertone :p and the white is more skunky.

I'm sure I could see some amber trichomes on the white!!! Both now have brown pistils, but the white more so.

Pics!

1) The Grow Box
2-4) The 'white' OCF plant
5-9) The 'purple' OCF plant :hubba:

Hope everyone is well, bye for now :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

It look's so good i can almost taste it.Drool Drool :hubba:

Hey everyone, thanks for the lovely comments...

warlock said:
It look's so good i can almost taste it.Drool Drool :hubba:

How do you think I feel when I do my daily checks on them??? :p :hubba:

So now I am CERTAIN that there are some amber trichomes ALREADY!!! on both plants...whats that all about???? lol anyway just taking it as it comes and seeing how they grow, they have another 3 weeks of flowering (minimum) to go :D

:ciao: Thorn..sorry aint been around much lately..with server busy I barely get a chance to answer PMs..your cabnet is looking great by the way..But I wouldnt expect anything Less..Amber showing and you still going 3 more weeks? may miss that window..but Im sure you are watching them close..keep it up Girl..oh and by the way Your plant in Female Group is Female and have transfered to cat liter container..when you get a chance please visit it is in my signature..well gotta Grow now..Hope you and Sirus is doing well..and sorry to hear of the rat infestations..Just kidding..take care and be safe Girl:bolt::bong:

well they're only at 5 weeks flowering 4u... well will be 6 weeks on sunday.

Its only the odd few amber I can see. Not a lot of cloudy, just mostly clear trichs with a few amber. I am counting flowering from when I saw the first pistils here. I actually changed the lighting over to 12/12 12 days before the first pistils showed.

I have harvested plants before with a few amber and found them to be no where near done.

OCF flowering time is 8-9 weeks, but I've allowed time for 10.

Anyways I'm keeping a close eye on them to see how they go. Will keep you updated :)

Thanks Thorn..did not see the 5 weeks:doh: I too have seen amber in the clear trich but didnt think anything of it..and I hope i didnt come across that you was doing anything wrong..because I know you know what your doing..just was curious..:heart::bong:

Hi Thorn, did you ever tell us the name of your rat? I hope she is a happy girl at the vets. My little doggie starts shaking when I take him there. He has to go in for his rabies shot tomorrow and I don't think he likes the thermometer up his arse either.

Anyways sweet thing, I have been doing some reading and research on CFL's and I came across a KELVIN CHART......not to mention a web site with hundreds of CFL's for sale.......http://www.1000bulbs.com/30-Watt-Compact-Fluorescents/

Is it cool to ask you why you went with only 2700K?

And, what do you think about a full spectrum 30Watt 6400K 2000Lumens?
They are made by Energy Miser and if you order six or more they cost only $3.79 apiece.

They do have 2700K,4100K,5000K and the 6400K......they are all rated at 80 on the Color Rendering Indek (CRI).....

I just want to start some seeds, veg them out for a period of time, and then put them in the green house. Last year everybody stretched out probably due to lack of sunlight.

Looking for help, suggestions and tips. Thought I'd ask you, cause you are one of my heroes......love, painterdude

Hey Painterdude... The rat is called Chino and she's fine, bit of a head tilt still but got some more meds to make sure the infection has completely gone :) My mum's black lab hates the vets she just barks constanty at all of them there lol!

Nice site, thanks for the link. I used 2700K as they are better for flowering. I do have some 6400K bulbs but they are only 20watts and have been used for a few years now. This is all just temporary for now anyway.

If you just want to veg before they go out in the greenhouse then those bulbs will be great and if you can afford to get quite a few of those you'll be sorted with nice cheap running veg lamps :D you only need the red spectrum more for flowering.

Nice to hear i'm one of your heroes man! But I still class myself as a beginner in this MJ growing thing :p Update coming up...

painterdude said:
Hi Thorn, did you ever tell us the name of your rat? I hope she is a happy girl at the vets. My little doggie starts shaking when I take him there. He has to go in for his rabies shot tomorrow and I don't think he likes the thermometer up his arse either.

Anyways sweet thing, I have been doing some reading and research on CFL's and I came across a KELVIN CHART......not to mention a web site with hundreds of CFL's for sale.......http://www.1000bulbs.com/30-Watt-Compact-Fluorescents/

Is it cool to ask you why you went with only 2700K?

And, what do you think about a full spectrum 30Watt 6400K 2000Lumens?
They are made by Energy Miser and if you order six or more they cost only $3.79 apiece.

They do have 2700K,4100K,5000K and the 6400K......they are all rated at 80 on the Color Rendering Indek (CRI).....

I just want to start some seeds, veg them out for a period of time, and then put them in the green house. Last year everybody stretched out probably due to lack of sunlight.

Looking for help, suggestions and tips. Thought I'd ask you, cause you are one of my heroes......love, painterdude

These pics taken on sunday when they turned 6 weeks into flowering...

1-3) Purple Buds
4-6) White buds
7) The grow box

I turned the plants round last night and rearranged a little. Ahh they smell so good!

One leaf I was looking at on the purple plant I swear had 20% plus amber trichs!!! Gonna be taking some sample soon for sure :hubba:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Latest posts

Back