Thorn's Orange Candy Floss Micro Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice farm you have going Thorn and that OCF is looking sweet:aok:

Hey everyone!

Sorry not been around much recently, been very busy and had a funeral to attend (in the snow) which was beautiful.

Anyway we still have some OCF bud left from my first OCF lady and lovelly it is too :)

My 3 new plants are doing ok, apart from the youngest is a bit of a runt. They are looking a little yellow so I think are needing a feed. Not been concentrating on them too much over the last few weeks. I repotted today and will be changing the light schedule to 12/12 sometime over the next week to induce flowering. As soon as I see signs of the sex of all 3 I will repot to their final home. If I only get one female I will put her into a smaller pot and get another OCF started from seed straight into 12/12.

Hope everyone is doing well. I have a new laptop :D so am really enjoying playing Mahjong while watching tv and in bed etc hehe!

Been working voluntarily at a horse and donkey sanctuary which has me pretty tired at the moment, but i'm loving going up there. it gets me out of the house and i get to groom and feed these beautiful animals, I feel pretty lucky at the moment.

So pics... 1 and 2 are of the 3 new plants before I transplanted. I know they stretched but that was intentional. pics 3 and 4 are in my grow box once the 3 OCFs have been transplanted. Pic 5 is of my remaining OCF bud :D :hubba:

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

:yay: on the new laptop..your snow made all the news programs here.:laugh:

pcduck said:
:yay: on the new laptop..your snow made all the news programs here.:laugh:

Oh goodness how embarassing :doh:sorry about that but i do hope we gave you a chuckle :p hehe We're now running out of salt to grit the roads haha stupid country! No snow today here, it all got washed away yesterday by rain (joy!) but all around us has snow. Personally I LOVE snow and want it to come back so I can make a snowman and use the sled that I haven't used for around ooh 15-20 years!

I have darn little flies again in my grow, the little buggers I hate them!!!

Hope you are well duck? :)

The media portrayed it as a once in a life time thing. Showing people driving that are not use to driving in snow. They also showed the excitement in the kids eyes that were playing in it. ....Good luck on your bug situation.

hey girl whats going on long time no see. i been to blazed out smoking the fruits of my labors. but i got some updates on, an got pics on my jornal!! an good pics. just got my new phone lol, got a 5 mp cam on it an takes some good pics. well i see u starting some more candy huh thats cool, best of luck dear. so u going to give thies ones a veg time? i would say in your box an seeing how the strain don't grow to big imo i would go with a 2 week vegg at 18/6 an then flower them babys in LST. well best of luck with ever u do girl an GREEN MOJO GREEN MOJO GREEN MOJO

thanks for popping in wiseguy. been busy so not been on the site too much. I took some pics to update last night but not uploaded them yet. I also put the 3 new OCFs into flowering today, so just shy of 3 weeks in veg. they a little bit now as i fed them and they lapped it up and shot right up!! so will have to start the LST!! I been busy today making a tray that is perfect size for my micro box so i can get the biggest pot possible for them once they have shown sex. Hopefully gonna be getting that box tomorrow! Be back at some point with pics :)

So as I said, I put the plants into flowering today. 2 of them will be 3 weeks old on friday and the other 3 weeks on sunday. 2 are growing really well, the other has only just really started to grow as you can see. They liked their first feed though :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

looks like u well on your way girl. got me a new grow going as well. got about 30 plants 10 are mazar. the rest bag. getting rid of seeds i have saved over the years. they are in thies cool like rubber tubs i found at home depot. they hold 55lt of soil so i planted like 8-10 in each. damn roomies dog ate one lol.
hopeing to have like 20 females just a fun grow befor i go hydro with my Ebb&grow system i orderd. from there on out, its only know good gentices for me. best of luck with them girls, keepem green, an don't be a stranger lol. take care thorn...

They look lovely! Quite healthy too. I'm sure they will be an awesome sight once they are well into the Flowering stage.

Right! Been very busy recently, but am trying to keep up with my fast growing OCF plants!

The little one turned out to be male so he is gone now. It surprised me, as last time it was the taller spindley one that was male and the little one that was female.

The other 2 will be 4 weeks old tomorrow and have been under 12/12 now for 8 days. No sign of sex yet on those 2 tall ones, but they are literally identical! I had to do some temporary LST on them (as you can see in the pics) until they show me their lady parts *hopefully* :D

Starting to smell a little bit in there now but up close they still just smell of green plants!

I have bought a 16 litre tub that I am going to do my own drainage holes in and also LST holes around the edge at the top. As soon as I see my females they will go in here.

If I don't get any females then I will just start the rest of the LR Mint I think!

Pics...

1&2) The little male - not gonna keep his pollen as he took so long to get growing lol
3&4) My 2 *hopefully* girls!

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

looking nice Thorn ,,,heres some GREENMOJOfor some healthy ladies ,,:48:

Whoop! Last night found a pair of tiny pistils on both my OCF plants! Woohoo!!

:woohoo::clap::dancing::yay::banana::fly:

No pics yet, but yay 2 big overgrown ladies!!! :D

congrats on the girl Thorn:yay: :dancing: :clap: :yay:

yay thanks pc and uk, lol they so are twins as well, their just identical! Well I can now see the pistils with the naked eye so defo 2 ladies :hubba: I am currently making the drainage holes in the 'pot' for them, hope to get them in there today. Will take pics soon as I can :)

Hope everyone is well :D

Not great pics but you get the idea.

1) Their new pot to share with new holes
2&3) The plants untied almost ready to go in
4) In new home tied down with my boyfriend's impregnated Toxic Waste lady
5) Those soft ties I found :)

I'm not 100% happy with how the plants are LSTd in the new box but was way too wrecked to do much about it yesterday. I'll have a play around and see how I get on :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

:ciao: Thorn...Looks Great...I seen those bendable wire you have there..Thats a nice choice. Looks like you are enjoying "LST" this Method fits you well:aok:.and yours and Sirius Toxic is HOT!!!! well lots to do..stay High and KEEP M GREEN:bolt::bong:

Latest posts

Back